PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 10:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

cubbieswin is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
anyone have arcsoft MMS installed with the additional tab (callhistory, calender, comm)? was wondering if you guys have issues with accessing any menus? i remember not being able to access inbox because of MMS interfering with the additional tabs

also, can someone post the newest version of arcsoft?
I'm running that exact setup. I haven't noticed any issues as of right now and I've been running the setup all day.

As for arcsoft, I found my version on SPJ. I'm not sure if it is the newest one, but it works.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
I fixed it...sorry guys...it works now. In my haste earlier I uploaded the wrong one.
Reading that reminded me of something mom dukes used to say that annoyed the sh!t out of me:

HASTE MAKES WASTE! LOL. Thanks, Arelas...for the .cab and the smile.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Reno is keeping up the good workReno is keeping up the good workReno is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Reno

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
anyone have arcsoft MMS installed with the additional tab (callhistory, calender, comm)? was wondering if you guys have issues with accessing any menus? i remember not being able to access inbox because of MMS interfering with the additional tabs

also, can someone post the newest version of arcsoft?
running this setup and havent come across any problems, im using 5.0.70.24
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

cubbieswin is becoming a great contributor

Dumb question. I installed Sprint TV and there is no shortcut to the program. How do I create a shortcut??
Old 03-23-2009, 10:33 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno View Post
IMHO Arcsoft > sMMS, i used to use sMMS and donated to it, but Arcsofts threaded picturemail and everything is just +1 haha, also it works really well with MightyROM 4.15
isn't arcsoft what the sprint picturemail app is based on? and if so no thanks, unless mike has found a way to fix it
Old 03-23-2009, 10:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubbieswin View Post
Dumb question. I installed Sprint TV and there is no shortcut to the program. How do I create a shortcut??
I use Total Commander: navigate to the file, highlight it, hit "File", ">>>>>", "Create Shortcut" and navigate to "/windows/start menu/programs/" to make it appear in your programs list.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700==>>6800==>>Touc==>>Now I'm a PRO

boxer112 knows their stuffboxer112 knows their stuffboxer112 knows their stuffboxer112 knows their stuffboxer112 knows their stuffboxer112 knows their stuffboxer112 knows their stuff
Smile Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by airibis View Post
hey the new notification system is pretty neat

is there anyway we can have the new notifications pop up like this ?

mine still looks classic, and i thought this new style was included

If you guys want a working HTC Notification try JMZ.

Sorry Mike.......I still Love YOUR ROM ( GOT TO HAVE SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS )

Old 03-23-2009, 10:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

jutaman is a n00b

Is anyone having problems with HTML email using Seven/Gmail with the new 4.15 rom? I am, and I searched through the thread but didnt find anything. I can receive emails but they are not in html. not a big problem but i would like to have html. the emails were fine before i upgraded to 4.15 last night. I was just curious if anyone has the same problems using seven as the email. Html works if i configure email with the pOutlook but with seven it doesnt. I just want to know exactly what is causing this. Is it the new Rom, seven, or gmail?
Old 03-23-2009, 10:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Reno is keeping up the good workReno is keeping up the good workReno is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Reno

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
isn't arcsoft what the sprint picturemail app is based on? and if so no thanks, unless mike has found a way to fix it
it doesnt use sprint picturemail, it basically puts your pictures into your text message folders, so if youre texting someone and then sent a picture mail or recieve one it will just show a little picture icon in the text message and you click it and the picture pops up(: no need to go to any external sites or anything
Old 03-23-2009, 10:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

mrrogers1 is keeping up the good workmrrogers1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by trwm View Post
For us non-cooks, can we load the 'MightyMike History + Calendar + Comm.cab' over top the stock Sprint ROM to just get the new tabs?

I tried with 4.14 and it wouldn't work but I haven't tried again on 4.15 but may. If you are just now reloading your phone, just add it and if it doesn't work, hard reset.

Let us know how that works though, I thought it would be cool until it didn't work for me.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development