PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 10:28 AM
ott
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

ott is keeping up the good workott is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by End3r View Post
Sounds like you're having the problem I had with 4.16 and keyboard lag. Basically, you'll type out a message and it will slowly appear on the screen, but if at any point in the text you use the Fn key (to type punctuation) the Fn gets attributed to whatever point you've reached in the message.

Seems like the only key that doesn't lag on the hardware keyboard is the Fn key...

Hit Fn+y and you'll see it's a 4.
Thanks for the tip, but its depressing that the lag is that bad! Just blows my mind that HTC builds a great phone and we see all of these great ROM's but the lag is HORRIBLE! I do notice it lags really bad and I can see this being the case for my problem, but does it seem weird it is only those 3 letters? I have never had a problem with any other letter, at all... And any other ideas to help speed up this lag? cuz quite frankly, its kinda depressing lol
Old 04-22-2009, 10:29 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
I need to install a pic taker. Its the wm6.1 waiting color Pie. It's back. I installed the taskbar you posted. So it must be on yours too now hehe.

Taskbar is working perfectly though. I just thought it was funny. Install a program and see if its on yours.
I use this
mymobile10_70626_177.zip

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Recap

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
Still only 1 "P"

j/k...you're being very helpful.
Oh I thought you were talking about my Title, "recappin' "
Didn't realize I had not spelled "recapping" right

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Random Phones>>Treo 800w>>Touch Pro>>Touch Pro 2
Old 04-22-2009, 10:35 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPeeps View Post
All,

I am thinking of switching from copper to Mighty5...but it seems there is a lot of discussion about taskbar customization messing up certain things in the rom. I am someone who NEEDS these icons on the taskbar..I cant stand the default WinMo ones. If I flash Mighty5, will I encounter issues with installing custom icons, specifically TSOwens?

Thanks for any info
I posted this last night
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=9747

Looks like decibel has fixed some of the issues with TSOWEN task bar for 6.5. The dll's and a cab fix can be found here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1047

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
Is anyone else having the problem in WM6.5 using Tsowens taskbar 6 6.5 icons where the OK button no longer shows up, instead everything has an X button?

Thats the only issue I've ran into. Same on copper and Juicy's latest version 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilflip21 View Post
I have same problem on Juicy 7 and MightyRom5 I tried to search but havent seen an answer are we currently just awaiting a fix for this?

Anyone know what .dll file that OK image is stored in?
Looks like this was just a problem with the groups. I have fixed the dll. FYI it is shellres.192.dll, 4610. I have attached the DLL, a cab installer of just the DLL (will require soft reset) and Tsowen's 6 Elite TB for 6.5 with the shellres fixed. Pick your flavor.

Make sure you thank decibel!!
Old 04-22-2009, 10:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman426 View Post
When i receive a call I see a glitch between the original way to answer and the S2A
I believe he is referring to it delaying the ring and deciding on answering between the built in WM6.5 S2A and the added White S2A. I personally would like to use the WM6.5 S2A, but don't know of a way to get rid of the cooked White S2A. I went ahead and installed the Advanced Configuration Tool and disabled them, which gets rid of both, and it answers quick. But hopefully sometime we can choose between on the next Rom maybe. On WM6.1 the White/Black S2A was the prime choice, but the built in one with WM6.5 is just as good now, so I would just prefer to use that. If someone knows of a way, please do share.

Thanks

Edit: I stand corrected, if the phone is locked the WM6.5 S2A exists. But just doesn't I guess if the phone isn't locked. So all in all that will work I suppose!

Last edited by cflynt; 04-22-2009 at 10:38 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I think this got buried. I'm reposting it because I saw a few people asking about the splash screen.

If anyone has any other splash screens they want cabbed up, just let me know. I'm also working on a program to have a random splash at each start!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=9222
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Tannerj is becoming a great contributor

does anyone know how to add contact favorites to the today screen on the windows default (titanium) plugin. i have installed chrome editor from XDA and enabled CMyfavs but does not show on the today screen. i thought maybe i had to go into contacts to add folks to favorites but there is no option.

any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

thanks....tanner
Old 04-22-2009, 10:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Metro PCS

YouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to YouMayLose

any 1 have mighty 4.16? the link is dead now and i'm not to sure I wanna goto 6.5... I no its been here for ever and my dumb *** didnt download it..been using juicy 5 as some 1 else flashed for me and now I think i'm ready to take the leap try it myself.. thanks in advance.

EDIT: NEVERMIND FOUND IT IN A LINK ARELAS HAS IN HIS SIG A CPL POST UP..THANKS BUTTON WAS HIT ARELAS :_)

Last edited by YouMayLose; 04-22-2009 at 10:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:41 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannerj View Post
does anyone know how to add contact favorites to the today screen on the windows default (titanium) plugin. i have installed chrome editor from XDA and enabled CMyfavs but does not show on the today screen. i thought maybe i had to go into contacts to add folks to favorites but there is no option.

any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

thanks....tanner
its not all the way at the bottom?
Old 04-22-2009, 10:41 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I'm glad everyone is enjoying the rom

Myself and Rico, as well as a few other members have been testing this for quite a while, and tbh. I personally haven't noticed any ringtone / button press issues at all. If i would've seen something like that, id immediately be investigating it.

I'm guessing it's a 21501 build issue.

As more SYS's are leaked i'm sure we will start to see the true potential of winmo6.5

For everyone who is on the Mighty bandwagon, get ready for one awesome ride to the finish line

I'm done for tonight, going to continue watching some nhl playoffs and maybe hop on my 360 since I haven't used it in forever!!!!

Keep the feedback coming guys. I will lurk this thread for the rest of the night hehehe

Cheerio!!!!!
who's ur team for the playoffs?

EDIT:

also, has anyone been able to get the internet to work while the phone is hooked up thru activesync? i never had the problem before, and its the only problem im having so far on this great rom. also, my battery life actually seems better now than it did on juggalo's rom. but its to early to be completely sure :-p

anyways, i hope someone can help me out. thanx in advance.

Last edited by imneveral0ne; 04-22-2009 at 10:47 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development