PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 06:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 7380
Carrier: sprint rated #1

beefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to beefcakeb0 Send a message via Yahoo to beefcakeb0
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post

The new Wide screen WM7 Panel look can be darken {Black Focus} by installing the bronzeres.dll to the Windows folder, the dll file is below.... The new look Wide screen WM7 look it's the hottest new look for the 2100 ROM'S, enjoy....
thx i love the big weather panel but i dont like all of them big so i unninstalled
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

zarxic is a n00b

I'm using the new Windows 6.5 Lock screen and noticing that the cool "tap" options to show the notifications go away after a little bit. For instance, if I get a text message, I see the 1 on the slide lock, but if I don't get it right away, when I come back there is no more 1 on the slide lock. I can still see the notification in the title bar, however.

I think the HTC notifications are messing this up. I loaded Copper and tested the same thing and the 1 stayed on the slide lock until I checked it.

Can anyone else confirm this?
Old 04-23-2009, 06:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefcakeb0 View Post
thx i love the big weather panel but i dont like all of them big so i unninstalled
Edit the cpr and get the size that you want, a strong and simple solution....{lol}
Old 04-23-2009, 06:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685 View Post
installed programs...
showaco titanium weather and startmenu 4 - 6 row..
at contacts = for favorite contacts,
dci battery
divx player
ms voicecommand
pshutxp from arelas
sms160
sprint arcsoft mms 5.0.70.24
spb screenshot, and spb backup
resco explorer and registry
tf3d uncompressed transparent clock,
advanced conf. tool 3.3
mighty sprint theme w. calendar and call history
mun background4allpagesv.02

hmmmmm. hope that helps...

also... i learned from copper what not to installed when it locked up once or twice..
stop using twosen taskbars... i learned it makes it sluggish... and locks up..
This was a great post. Perhaps we need to start a list of what programs cause problems with Windows Phone 6.5. I'm going to flash tonight but I'll take care in what I install.

Thanks again
Old 04-23-2009, 06:43 PM
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACoolGuy View Post
As for me I NEVER had the ring corruption issue until today RIGHT after I installed the WM7 Titanium Project cab listed earlier in this thread. so I removed the cab and reset and issue was gone. I have since installed the cab again and reset and have yet to get the issue.

WM7 Titanium FIX: On another note I have fixed the Notification Expanded Menu and have repositioned the clock and date slightly thus fixing the overlap issue. Attached are the .cpr files.

EDIT: Forgot to attach files. Install by disabling Titanium, unzipping the files to windows directory, and restarting Titanium. This will fix both portrait and landscape modes.
Guy, you ain't noting but a genius....!{lol}

Old 04-23-2009, 06:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarxic View Post
I'm using the new Windows 6.5 Lock screen and noticing that the cool "tap" options to show the notifications go away after a little bit. For instance, if I get a text message, I see the 1 on the slide lock, but if I don't get it right away, when I come back there is no more 1 on the slide lock. I can still see the notification in the title bar, however.

I think the HTC notifications are messing this up. I loaded Copper and tested the same thing and the 1 stayed on the slide lock until I checked it.

Can anyone else confirm this?

go into settings/today click on items and UNCHECK Today timeout.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:52 PM
N00b

daweiteh is a n00b

So far from the last few posts I think we have the ringtone corruption issue solved. If someone wants a bunch of donations or thanks . You can Cab it up and we will share in your joy.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G LTE

Da Uniq 1 is keeping up the good workDa Uniq 1 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Da Uniq 1 Send a message via MSN to Da Uniq 1 Send a message via Yahoo to Da Uniq 1

Don't know if this has been addressed. I have Mobile Shel 3.0 and it worhs great. But I want to be able to use TF3D instead of standard window.

I have TF3D as the only option checked in today screen options but TF3D never shows for me when I want it to. It shows by itself when it wants to lol

Anyone got a fix for this? I tried the progam that lets U have 2 today screens but I can't figure out where the file is that U need to navigate to ans activate.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:03 PM
Almost a VIP

Talking Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Uniq 1 View Post
Don't know if this has been addressed. I have Mobile Shel 3.0 and it worhs great. But I want to be able to use TF3D instead of standard window.

I have TF3D as the only option checked in today screen options but TF3D never shows for me when I want it to. It shows by itself when it wants to lol

Anyone got a fix for this? I tried the progam that lets U have 2 today screens but I can't figure out where the file is that U need to navigate to ans activate.
You may need the home screen toggle software below...

TO ACTIVATE> OPEN THE TFDETACHER FOLDER ON THE START INCON PAGE, THERE YOU WILL SEE JUST WHAT TO DO.....
Attached Files
File Type: cab TFDetacher.CAB (222.2 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Technology1; 04-23-2009 at 07:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:18 PM
N00b
Carrier: Alltel

zarxic is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
go into settings/today click on items and UNCHECK Today timeout.
Thanks for your reply, but I tried this, didn't seem to work.

I got a text message, showed the icon in the task bar and a 1 on the slide lock. I left my phone alone, didn't touch it for 5 minutes and I still had the task bar icon, but no 1 on the slide lock.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development