PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 11:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

daweiteh is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
Did you do a "Clear Storage" hard reset after you flashed?
No... I did not know that was one of the steps after flashing. What does that do?
Old 03-26-2009, 11:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

It seems to get rid of little glitches like the one you are experiencing. I would always do that after a flash. Be sure you've backed up anything on the device you want to keep. Anything on the storage card is safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daweiteh View Post
No... I did not know that was one of the steps after flashing. What does that do?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:50 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
Hey LilRico - are the download links for Vol Controls broken in Post #2 ?

I woudl love to use the full package but want to avoid teh wallpaper.. that's why going with individual installs... but see no links for Vol Controls
I don't have the volume controls separate, they come with the themes, if the only thing you don't want is wallpaper, download the full theme, and in touchflo scroll over to settings and choose a wallpaper you like. It'll already be set to display what ever wallpaper you want on every tab.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:04 PM
N00b

daweiteh is a n00b

Quote:
It seems to get rid of little glitches like the one you are experiencing. I would always do that after a flash. Be sure you've backed up anything on the device you want to keep. Anything on the storage card is safe.
While doing a "Clear Storage", I noticed a check box that says "Also format NAND Flash". I did not check that box though. What would that do?
Old 03-26-2009, 12:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

sgtcody is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
While doing a "Clear Storage", I noticed a check box that says "Also format NAND Flash". I did not check that box though. What would that do?
Dude... seriously? We just had this discussion one page ago (maybe two). There's no need to check it but it won't hurt either.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG SAGA
Carrier: VERIZON

dcdog59 is a n00b
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Quote:
Hmmm. Try rebooting your PC. I know that doesn't sound like much of a solution. I'm going to take a look at it again to make sure I'm not leaving anything out.

EDIT: Also, the file you are trying to run is RaphaelCustomRUU.exe
Be sure you have extracted both files to a folder. Don't try to run it from the ZIP file.
The exe file in that zip you gave me is called ImageHash.exe... not RaphaelCustomRUU.exe
Old 03-26-2009, 01:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
No...that was beta and is gone for the moment. Unfortunately a stable version of TF3D2 doesn't exist yet, but soon...
The beta mike put out was pretty stable. Hasn't crashed on me yet.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:19 PM
N00b

daweiteh is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtcody View Post
Dude... seriously? We just had this discussion one page ago (maybe two). There's no need to check it but it won't hurt either.
I just checked the prevoious posts. Thanks for the heads up. I assumed that if it was discussed that it was so far back that I'd have to dig through tons of other discussions to find it, so i risked looking stupid and asked anyway. I also noticed that it was never determined what it actually does.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

kockroach is just getting started

Hey LilRico, I love the idea of changing the new menus like you have in Post #2 now. I made a slight deviation to your MightnightBlue one. I returned the grey/black top and bottom bars, but I kept the arrows/check mark/circle to be blue.

I didn't even think about it until afterwards, but I could have just changed the hue in GIMP, but the arrows would still need to be changed by hand. Thanks for the inspiration!

Old 03-26-2009, 02:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

sgtcody is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
I just checked the prevoious posts. Thanks for the heads up. I assumed that if it was discussed that it was so far back that I'd have to dig through tons of other discussions to find it, so i risked looking stupid and asked anyway. I also noticed that it was never determined what it actually does.
A bit of Googling didn't really turn up much.. just one reference about resetting the P6500. Apparently this option does "delete the contents of the flash drive" on that device. As far as I can tell it's a "Fisher Price(R) button" on the TP though.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development