View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 11:50 AM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
Hey LilRico - are the download links for Vol Controls broken in Post #2 ?

I woudl love to use the full package but want to avoid teh wallpaper.. that's why going with individual installs... but see no links for Vol Controls
I don't have the volume controls separate, they come with the themes, if the only thing you don't want is wallpaper, download the full theme, and in touchflo scroll over to settings and choose a wallpaper you like. It'll already be set to display what ever wallpaper you want on every tab.