PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 02:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

wassup with the 10% battery increments...
Old 03-26-2009, 02:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Vlip3 is just getting started
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
Why not just add them to the root of your Storage Card? Just like you would ringers.
It is on my storage card as well. It just does not show up on the list when in the notifications control panel. It is on the storage card, in the windows folder and in the windows/rings folder and even after soft reset does not show up on the list.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

sgtcody is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
wassup with the 10% battery increments...
10% is the new 1%! Where have you been?
I keed.. If you want 1% increments you have to install nuepowerdriver. It's not accurate enough to bother IMHO.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro

thundrbird1 is keeping up the good workthundrbird1 is keeping up the good work

Don't mean to throw this is this thread but I don't know what I was thinking when I switched to the Blackberry Curve . Going back to the Touch Pro today I see Mighty has cooked an awesome Rom again,,, then again what else would you expect from Mighty

Peace
Old 03-26-2009, 02:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by daweiteh View Post
I just checked the prevoious posts. Thanks for the heads up. I assumed that if it was discussed that it was so far back that I'd have to dig through tons of other discussions to find it, so i risked looking stupid and asked anyway. I also noticed that it was never determined what it actually does.
Just an FYI, there is a search this thread only option, at the top of the postings. If you look at the thread listings, there's also a way to pull up a list of all the attached files, in the thread(I didn't know this one till recently myself )
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Vlip3 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlip3 View Post
It is on my storage card as well. It just does not show up on the list when in the notifications control panel. It is on the storage card, in the windows folder and in the windows/rings folder and even after soft reset does not show up on the list.
Additional Info: It shows up on the list for Ringer but does not appear on the list for other notifications such as Reminders, New Email Message, etc.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Are we talking about the HTCSplash.zip that was in my post here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5379

Because I just downloaded that zip on a seperate computer. The file contains 2 files:
HTCSplash.nbh
RaphaelCustomRUU.exe

Not sure where you got anything else from. What are you using to open it? Is anyone else having this problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdog59 View Post
The exe file in that zip you gave me is called ImageHash.exe... not RaphaelCustomRUU.exe
Old 03-26-2009, 02:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: SPRINT EVO
Carrier: Sprint for about 6 years

chaos2137 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to chaos2137 Send a message via Skype™ to chaos2137

I am running 4.16 now and as far as i can tell there are no bugs that i can see, or really none that i just have to complain about, this is a very solid ROM , very fast and alot of thought was put into it, works very well with the PROBEX themes if installed correctly. and from what i can see, Opera is alot fater than the last Build. Awesome work dude.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Prizo!

Alex42590 is becoming a great contributor

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
It seems to get rid of little glitches like the one you are experiencing. I would always do that after a flash. Be sure you've backed up anything on the device you want to keep. Anything on the storage card is safe.
I always thought everything on the card was safe also. Then, I did a flash a few weeks ago & went to get some stuff off the card & the file explorer showed the card as totally blank.

I'm like WTF, there was over 9 gigs worth of stuff on that card!! (it's a 16 gig Sandisk & was full of ripped DVD movies, mp3's, cab files etc etc etc) Sure enough, it was all gone. I tried putting it in a reader on my LT & same thing, totally blank.

Luckily, I had 99% of it backed up to my LT so it was more annoying than anything. I formatted the card & copied all the stuff back to it & it's been fine ever since.............

~John
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development