PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 12:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint (employee)

Dragonman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Dragonman
Red face Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkjam View Post
Was your weather in celsius? 10 Celsius is about 50 fahrenheit
Probably, I never even thought about that...DUH!

OK scratch that one
Old 04-24-2009, 12:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

So still no word on the sprint tv. Im gonna have to flash to as different rom for the weekend so i dont miss the draft. thats sucks.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Crap Pro 1
Carrier: Sprint

fkwrig2 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp3600k View Post
do you have the 4.16 rom? i been looking for it everywhere
Here's a corrected link for 4.16:
http://www.sbbala.com/ppcgeeks/MightyROM416_032509R.rar

Mike's link in the first post has an extra period in the filename that's throwing things off.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:27 AM
Lurker

Dragonman is a n00b

Quote:
do you have the 4.16 rom? i been looking for it everywhere
I have it on my desktop comp...pm me you email addy and I 'll try and send the .rar that way.

It won't be till tomorrow or Sat. untill I get the time to do it tho.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jp3600k is just getting started

thank you both im downloading it right now i was thinking on trying juicy's for a sec (really good ROM by the way im not a business person thou)
Old 04-24-2009, 12:36 AM
Lurker

Dragonman is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
thank you both im downloading it right now i was thinking on trying juicy's for a sec (really good ROM by the way im not a business person thou)
Glad you found it!!
Old 04-24-2009, 12:42 AM
ege
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro

ege is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kndracing View Post
I have searched ten pages since you posted this and do not see a response...ANYONE? I too am having this issue. BUT it has been an issue with several other ROM's and I thought it was Pocket Informant so I quit installing it - yet every time I flash a new rom, it appears again. I thne thought it was my Outlook on my laptop so I went through and fixed every appointment before I flashed and the problem is still there - now only worse. Alll of my re-occuring appointments are only showing the day the original was entered...birthdays are not showing up and yes, they show on two days.

Can anyone else confirm or offer a suggestion. I even uninstalled PI and they are still off.

Mike andRico - other than this minor issue, been running this ROM for 24 hours now and gotta say AWESOME! Runiing great! Thanks guys!
I still haven't found a satisfactory fix to this. I've been googling for 2 days now, and no luck. I can't believe that no one here knows how to fix this.

If you find a fix, please post it.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HERO

CHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACoolGuy View Post
Ok Here it is in its final form. WM7 Titanium Fix for notifications panel and overlapping Time. Disable Titanium, unzip to Windows folder, Enable Titanium. Enjoy.

Re-edited the file to remove my name from the top portion of screen and set transparency back to 1.0
Thanks
Was working on the same thing had the portrait looking good was going to start working on the landscape in a few. Again thanks.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

well this is interesting.

So im at work. the phone has been shut off . It auto shuts off after 5 minutes. I hit the power button and the d pad is lit up saying I have a message. I received text messages but I know the phone should have made sounds. I go to notifications and nothing is corrupt. ringtone plays fine. But and this is the interesting part. ALL of the notifications I personally set before, in all categories except for the ringtone have changed themselves to alarm-3. And that wav file doesnt make a noise so the alerts didnt go off. As I said previously i converted all sounds to .wav, deleted all the .wma files and replaced them with the wav files. When selecting a notification i found that not all the wav files will play or make a sound when you select them. You had to find one that did make a sound and use it. For ringtones all sounds worked though.

So what would make all the notifications change themselves while the phone is off to alarm 3? Ive reselected all notifications again to wav files that play. lets see when it switches them all again

Atleast nothing is corrupted so its a breakthru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
So continuing the Sound File corruption from the following post:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=10610

I've been talking for the past hour on MSN Messenger with a few PPCgeekers, Many text messages, I got phone calls with voice messages left and reveived MMS pix messages.. All sounds are working and no corruptions whatsoever. What I did find though, and its not a problem, is that after reselecting the notification sounds with the new .wav files, some didn't make a noise. I simply selected another wav file that did sound and it worked.

For instance Receive MMS was alert 3.. When you click to play it nothing happened. I found another that when you clicked play it did play so I selected that one and after that it worked everytime I got an MMS.

I think this is the deal. I made a .rar file of all the wav files but unfortunately its 65 megs and can't upload it here.. if anyone wants me to send it to them if they could host it ?

I am leaving for work.. lets hope throughout the night I don't get the file corruption. Also as Compusmurf said previously in another post, the ringer works faster with the wav file.. Its pretty nice..

I hope you see this Mighty Mike and Lilrico and Juicy.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 04-24-2009, 02:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott8813 View Post
Speed Up Your Keyboard (Fixes Lag On Hardware Keyboard)
Tired of your keyboard givinga ous entencesl iket his? Well here's the cure. This cab is a simple registry edit which will speed up the typing on your hardware keyboard.

1) Download attached file
2) Install the cab
3) Soft reset
4) Enjoy

Here is the registry entry:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Keybd
"InitialDelay"=dword: dec 775
"RepeatRate"=dword: dec 23

Other Fixes (By Request):
1) Use the Disable xt9 cab
2) Set suggested words to a lower number (personally I set it to 0)
3) Disable auto-correction of words.
Works Great!!!! Fixes ALL Keyboard Lag

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development