PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 08:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by peener View Post
i just use winamp to convert the files into wav files (preferences-output-select outdisk.dll-click configure to output the file to a certain folder-play the song in winamp, and itll convert the file into a wav to the target folder). i took the wma files from my phones windows folder, and converted it. i know there are tons of mp3->wav or wav->mp3 converters out there, but im not too sure if they would convert wma's so i didnt bother trying them, and just used winamp instead
The thing is though for this to completely work all tones in the folder need to be converted, then all sounds and notifications need to be re-selected in the notifications settings.. I see some people are getting the corruption but I bet its because not every notification is converted and set as a wav file. I'm going to convert everything, then set every single notification to the new wav files and see what happens. I have to leave for work in 2 hours lets see how much I get done.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 04-23-2009, 08:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6850
Carrier: Sprint

ACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

BTW guys I realize the WM7 titanium fix does not fix EVERYTHING in the notifications panel and I am working on it. Got it to look nice in portrait and working on landscape as we speak. Will post when finished.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

qper is keeping up the good workqper is keeping up the good work

Has anybody got Touch Response to work? It installed fine but nothing changed except I got a ring tone corruption that went away after soft reset.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro!
Carrier: Telus

jusetan is just getting started

Touch response wasn't working at first for me, but now it is. The settings seem to default to a lower response than they used to.

On a SIDE NOTE:
1. Under the button settings, I can turn on vibrate on hard key press but nothing happens when I enable 'vibrate the device' when virtual button is pressed.

2. ALSO not working - "DIAMOND BACKGROUND CHANGER". (used to work fine with touchflo 3d on an old might 4.x, but doesn't change the background with the newest version of mighty rom 5.) The little windows 'loading' bubbles appear pretending the background icon is changing, but it stays with the default background.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

qper is keeping up the good workqper is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusetan View Post
Touch response wasn't working at first for me, but now it is. The settings seem to default to a lower response than they used to.

On a SIDE NOTE:
1. Under the button settings, I can turn on vibrate on hard key press but nothing happens when I enable 'vibrate the device' when virtual button is pressed.

2. ALSO not working - "DIAMOND BACKGROUND CHANGER". (used to work fine with touchflo 3d on an old might 4.x, but doesn't change the background with the newest version of mighty rom 5.) The little windows 'loading' bubbles appear pretending the background icon is changing, but it stays with the default background.
Sorry I didn't understand, is it working for you are not?
Old 04-23-2009, 08:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

doox00 is just getting started

When I am tethered to my laptop internet browsing and even downloads are nice and fast.. uploading though is PAINFULLY slow... I need to upload work from my laptop in the field.. with my old mogul it was fine, would take 10ish minutes on average.. now with the touch pro it takes 30 mins or more... ideas?

I am running mighty rom 4.16.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo Soon!

soggystockings is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
The download is in post #10482, enjoy........

I love this but my notifications are on top of one another? Any fix?

Old 04-23-2009, 08:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6850

ACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ok Here it is in its final form. WM7 Titanium Fix for notifications panel and overlapping Time. Disable Titanium, unzip to Windows folder, Enable Titanium. Enjoy.

Re-edited the file to remove my name from the top portion of screen and set transparency back to 1.0
Attached Files
File Type: zip WM7TitaniumFIXFinal.zip (7.0 KB, 103 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ACoolGuy; 04-23-2009 at 08:55 PM. Reason: NEW FILE
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

hey guys, if u wanna convert your sounds...
I always used roxio - sound editor... from ver.5 - ver.10

I convert them into mp3... as far as alarm sound goes... i left the default that Mike uses.. it works for me. alarm-dawn... cause of the problem every chef has had with 6.5

u can also use nero to convert the sounds.. but I always used roxio sound editor..

there are so many other programs.. so u can choose ur own.. try it out to see...

I grab about 17 - 20 seconds worth, because usually thats how long a ring would last before voicemail...
Hope thats works for u guys...

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.

Last edited by mdiaz33685; 04-23-2009 at 08:41 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II in Hand
Carrier: VZW MR1 6.5

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACoolGuy View Post
Ok Here it is in its final form. WM7 Titanium Fix for notifications panel and overlapping Time. Disable Titanium, unzip to Windows folder, Enable Titanium. Enjoy.
You rock. This was driving me crazy.

Edit: Is there any way to change the fave people to Fave People? What file does it belong to?

Last edited by Tech Addiction; 04-23-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development