PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 09:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: Alltel Plan on Verizon

arik is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

I am getting the ring corruption issue when looking through and setting up my ring tones... I only started to notice it after I installed TitaniumWeather... But I do not think it has anything to do with that... After a fresh install of MM5 I turned on iGo8 and after a few minutes of playing with it (not driving around or anything) I got an out of memory error. It didn't crash, I just wasn't able to do a "find" to set a location. I closed out iGo8 and reopened it and it worked fine. I never had a problem with WM 6.1.
there maybe a memory leak but not on the OS side (ie not the program side as I have not seen it get over 80% usage.)
WM 6.5 seemed to be consistently sluggish in some situations. To attempt to fix that I changed my PP to 32 (I know have 104.88 for my OS Memory and 183.13 for my Program Memory), the theme to "Rock and Republic black" and cleared the check box to clear type.
Speed has increased enough to no longer be a bother.
Note: I didn't trouble shoot each setting I just set all settings at the same time so another configuration might work better. I would like opinions/thoughts on these settings...

Old 04-23-2009, 09:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint

Da Uniq 1 is keeping up the good workDa Uniq 1 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Da Uniq 1 Send a message via MSN to Da Uniq 1 Send a message via Yahoo to Da Uniq 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
You may need the home screen toggle software below...

TO ACTIVATE> OPEN THE TFDETACHER FOLDER ON THE START INCON PAGE, THERE YOU WILL SEE JUST WHAT TO DO.....

Thanks. U Da Man!
Old 04-23-2009, 09:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 7380
Carrier: sprint rated #1

beefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to beefcakeb0 Send a message via Yahoo to beefcakeb0

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/search.php?searchid=5945587
Old 04-23-2009, 09:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Ok

For anyone interested I started a conversation about the whole sound file corruption issue. You can read them here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=10582

Follow up here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=10599

So far so good. the converted .wav files are loud and clear and working perfectly. The key might be to convert them all deleting the .wma files then reselecting every notification again. All notifications appear to be making sounds and no corruptions. I am in a conversation with 3 people via text message. I have E-mail running in the background, as new e-mails come thru the sound activates and MSIE 8 running also. I'm trying to tax the device to see what happens. If anyone wants to add me to their MSN Messenger list feel free to do so. My nick is lordshadowz@msn.com

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 04-23-2009, 09:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Medic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Ok.

I've used a converter program called Eusing free converter. I converted every .wma file in the Windows/Rings folder to .wav

I deleted all .wma files in the rings folder, replace them with the .wma files and went into Notifications/settings and reselected every sound and notifications with the new .wav sounds and soft rebooted. Lets see how it goes.
I don't know if anyone remembers back in the Titan flashing days, there was a sys put out that had the similar issues. I remember having this issue specifically and the solution that was put out was to convert the sound files into wav files.

If you think about it sys experimenting was happening then just like it is now and this issue sounds so similar to me.

Does anyone recall anything like this from way back then?
Old 04-23-2009, 09:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II in Hand
Carrier: VZW MR1 6.5

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff

Anyone know which Titanium file has the fave people panel in it? I want to change the font.

Edit: Never mind I found it in Chome editor. I just edited the text and saved to registry.

Last edited by Tech Addiction; 04-23-2009 at 09:54 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:38 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeyman73 View Post
jusetan, attached below is the Voice Command Cab
Many have been banned for posting MSVC......my suggestion is to take it down.....
Old 04-23-2009, 09:39 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

would any app to change the font work? or does it have to be a special one for 6.5

Old 04-23-2009, 09:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HERO

CHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfuzz View Post
Have you been able to fix the text message/appointment details overlap or add the collapsed fav icon?
It was a pain but I wanted it also here you go.

Enjoy

had to remove the file have to fix the clock issue used a different file will post the new one once i updated sorry guys

Last edited by CHUBBZ; 04-23-2009 at 10:54 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: Alltel Plan on Verizon

arik is just getting started

I forgot to say one thing... I only get the ring corruption issue after my phone has been on for a while and I have been consistently using it and then going to play with my ring tone settings. Luckily I haven't had anyone call when it wasn't working just yet.. Restarting the phone so far has ALWAYS fixed it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development