View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 09:18 PM
arik
PPCGeeks Regular

arik is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

I am getting the ring corruption issue when looking through and setting up my ring tones... I only started to notice it after I installed TitaniumWeather... But I do not think it has anything to do with that... After a fresh install of MM5 I turned on iGo8 and after a few minutes of playing with it (not driving around or anything) I got an out of memory error. It didn't crash, I just wasn't able to do a "find" to set a location. I closed out iGo8 and reopened it and it worked fine. I never had a problem with WM 6.1.
there maybe a memory leak but not on the OS side (ie not the program side as I have not seen it get over 80% usage.)
WM 6.5 seemed to be consistently sluggish in some situations. To attempt to fix that I changed my PP to 32 (I know have 104.88 for my OS Memory and 183.13 for my Program Memory), the theme to "Rock and Republic black" and cleared the check box to clear type.
Speed has increased enough to no longer be a bother.
Note: I didn't trouble shoot each setting I just set all settings at the same time so another configuration might work better. I would like opinions/thoughts on these settings...