View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 12:22 AM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
Hey, Rico. I cant say this enough:

Thanks for all you do; and Mike too, of course!

I'm sure you got a lot on your plate as it is. So, this request is not one marked with an 'urgent' flag. But if you do find some free time, could you hook us up with the original TF3D wallpaper with the black background, but make the tiles white? Here is what my TF3D home screen looks like now:
It would really please me to have the tiles be white instead of purple (or whatever color), and keep the black background as it is. TIA. Congrats on your 'new found' ppcgeeks stardom.
I did that for the white theme when I was making my own wallpaper, but inverted was the best looking one. When I made the tiles white, it doesn't look so good I'll retry it...

Also good news for those following the white theme build! All tabs look stunning, I was able to fix myfavs so we can keep the HD verion of it, just took some time reading all the hex and what not... Sucked, but I finally got it working!

So far all tabs are 100% done/ working except the home tab.

It's coming along though!