PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 12:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Hmmm...works great here. Did you get mine...it still says 0 views.

EDIT: No, you are correct....working on it now, will repost shortly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Thanx, but this one doesn't turn my Touch Pro off either(neither did LilRicos) when using the "turn Off" button from the shortcut in the programs. The "Turn Off" button acts the same as the "Display Off button". It just blanks the screen. However, it does work right when you use it thru the log press of the power button.

Last edited by arelas; 03-13-2009 at 12:04 PM.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Thanx, but this one doesn't turn my Touch Pro off either(neither did LilRicos) when using the "turn Off" button from the shortcut in the programs. The "Turn Off" button acts the same as the "Display Off" button. It just blanks the screen. However, it does work right when you use it thru the long press of the power button.
I believe the reason for that is that when you initially press the power key, it turns the display off. so when the display is off, press it again and hold it. the screen should come back on and then then power menu should appear. Works for me, let me know how it goes for you.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Gkillratio is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
And for the mail button you GOTTA put in the AOL "You've Got Mail" LOL

I'll try this when you release it.. thank you !
i think the line from Euro Trip "mail Mother F...er" would be awesome.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

The EXE was different for what ever reason. I have corrected it now!! Re-download if you got it before!! And show my thanks button some love?

LilRico's version was an older copy that didn't have power off functioning correctly. This is a new version that works with the skin files Rico provided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz View Post
I believe the reason for that is that when you initially press the power key, it turns the display off. so when the display is off, press it again and hold it. the screen should come back on and then then power menu should appear. Works for me, let me know how it goes for you.

Last edited by arelas; 03-13-2009 at 12:23 PM.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:21 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
Hey guys, me again!

I just re-cabbed the psShutXP that LilRico posted. This one installs the shortcut in the programs menu, as well as replacing the long power key press. This version also can actually turn the device off!

Enjoy!

EDIT: Corrected shutdown from Icon. Thanks Chuck_IV!
REDOWNLOAD!!!
Ah, I'm not home so I can't fix it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
thanks lilrico, right now the icons are small, but 3 rows lined up to the left side, instead a row of 4..........I'm assuming it's the scroll bar that's causing the issue.
If you want the 4 ROW icons like Mighty's Previous builds here's the reg edits:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\IconCo nfig]
"HorizontalIconSpacing"=dword:00000069
"IconTitleFontSize"=dword:00000006
"VerticalIconSpacing"=dword:00000073

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\GWE]
"cxVScr"=dword:00000012
"cyVScr"=dword:00000012

Last edited by LilRico; 03-13-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:25 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

[QUOTE=LilRico;759078]White Wallpaper

Any chance you can put the white wallpaper back up?
Old 03-13-2009, 12:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker

It's cool. I actually did something productive instead of just taking

I just changed out the EXE's with new versions, and had it replace PowerOffWarning.exe in the windows folder. I have it working 100% now. Thanks again for posting that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Ah, I'm not home so I can't fix it...

EDIT: Now it appears we're not talking about the same thing.

If you want the 4 ROW icons like Mighty's Previous builds here's the reg edits:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\IconCo nfig]
"HorizontalIconSpacing"=dword:00000069
"IconTitleFontSize"=dword:00000006
"VerticalIconSpacing"=dword:00000073

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\GWE]
"cxVScr"=dword:00000012
"cyVScr"=dword:00000012
Old 03-13-2009, 12:29 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
It's cool. I actually did something productive instead of just taking

I just changed out the EXE's with new versions, and had it replace PowerOffWarning.exe in the windows folder. I have it working 100% now. Thanks again for posting that.
Thanks man... That's just me rushing... I'm glad you did all the leg work and now I can enjoy it . I'll install it in a bit to test it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
White Wallpaper

Any chance you can put the white wallpaper back up?
Go back to that post and click the link. It should be working now... I had re-arranged my directories on my server. Sorry...

Last edited by LilRico; 03-13-2009 at 12:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

kevinb13 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to kevinb13

So... Phonepad Keybord. Any way I can get this back?
Old 03-13-2009, 12:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

langdoy is a n00b

I get no data connection after the upgrade to 4.13. Do I have to do anything special? I've installed previous ROM versions and it just worked after the upgrade.

In fact...there is no data connection configured. What do I enter? Could it possibly be that this step was skipped during setup?

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development