PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 12:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibman View Post
for real I am using mighty 4.11 and my hardware keyboard completely stopped working... Anyone think its hardware or software>?
For real or for fake? My suggestion: ROM upgrade.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:25 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
So far all tabs are 100% done/ working except the home tab.

It's coming along though!
Yayyyyyy! Im feel like a kid in a candy store...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Gadjetguy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Are you using the Verizon Arcsoft MMS version? As previously stated did you hard reset after you flashed?

Also there is a new Arcsoft version if anyone is interested.
Got it working. I was using the Verizon version. Problem was I never disconnected from Activesysnc. Apparently that was the problem. Who'da thought?

mike
Old 03-05-2009, 12:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
Unless I'm missing something, the theme shouldn't affect battery life at all. Unless the files are massive, in which case the phone would be unusable anyway.

If his past products are indictitive of the future, no, none of his themes will reduce battery life, and tf3d will still be super fast.
But isn't the white theme turning on most of the pixels on the screen? Remember, we turn down brightness on our PDAs and laptops to save battery life. Also we use screen savers on laptops that blank the screen to save the battery.

It seems like white will use more power than black.

tsp
Old 03-05-2009, 01:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

mr.k is keeping up the good workmr.k is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
But isn't the white theme turning on most of the pixels on the screen? Remember, we turn down brightness on our PDAs and laptops to save battery life. Also we use screen savers on laptops that blank the screen to save the battery.

It seems like white will use more power than black.

tsp
i think that IF it uses more power, it will be so minimal that we wont notice. tell you what, when its done, test it. all mightys new roms have battery monitor. there you can monitor the discharge current. lets all test when its done! anyway... personaly, i dont anticipate any consumption difference...
Old 03-05-2009, 01:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP
Carrier: Bell

planoleg is a n00b

On the initial screen (home screen), where the time is displayed, when I press "Phone" I have a very annoying problem. The scrool button is not fully displayed, it looks as though it is displaced or misalligned. Here is the picture
The scroll button is kind of half hidden
Old 03-05-2009, 01:10 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by planoleg View Post
On the initial screen (home screen), where the time is displayed, when I press "Phone" I have a very annoying problem. The scrool button is not fully displayed, it looks as though it is displaced or misalligned.
Same with mine.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Tibman is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibman View Post
for real I am using mighty 4.11 and my hardware keyboard completely stopped working... Anyone think its hardware or software>?
anyone?

"Yesterday it worked, Today it does not, a Hard Reset is in your Future"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk4C6a3bmFs&NR=1 <----- worth the 2.23 min
Old 03-05-2009, 01:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

outkast203 is a n00b

Hi All, I just got my new touch pro and i was looking though some site recommending different apps and such to add to my phone and mightyrom came up as a an essential. So I am asking what the conscious is. Is this or is this not a good rom update. I have tried to load it on my phone and it will only go past the tri colored screen to the percentage bar then the computer says there was an error and instructs how to fix this and to try again. Any advice and help through this process an opinions on the rom would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Old 03-05-2009, 01:15 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by planoleg View Post
On the initial screen (home screen), where the time is displayed, when I press "Phone" I have a very annoying problem. The scrool button is not fully displayed, it looks as though it is displaced or misalligned. Here is the picture

The reason for this is the following:

There isn't supposed to be a scrollbar AT ALL in the phonepad screen. Because i widen the scrollbars throughout the entire os, they creep out alittle bit on the phone pad.

No way of fixing this, and I ain't going back to those thin piece of crap scroll bars

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development