View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 01:15 AM
MightyMike
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by planoleg View Post
On the initial screen (home screen), where the time is displayed, when I press "Phone" I have a very annoying problem. The scrool button is not fully displayed, it looks as though it is displaced or misalligned. Here is the picture
The scroll button is kind of half hidden

The reason for this is the following:

There isn't supposed to be a scrollbar AT ALL in the phonepad screen. Because i widen the scrollbars throughout the entire os, they creep out alittle bit on the phone pad.

No way of fixing this, and I ain't going back to those thin piece of crap scroll bars