PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 10:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

faintecho is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.07.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

is there a way to remove programs from the start menu? i have double sprinttv ones. lol
Old 05-07-2009, 10:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginos View Post
No. Magic is often too much slight of hand. Asking for an explanation of the improvements is valid - even if it was just a case of Juicy busting Mike's stones.

Explaining something as 'magic' would be an emotional thing. Not an objective explanation. Quantify the improvement and explain how it was achieved.
nice to hear an educated response on here for once.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: sprint

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

All the side talk is ruining what should be the focus of discussion... A VERY AWESOME ROM!!!

This is my first mighty rom and my +4th flash this week, i must say that the speed of this thing is ridiculous! Great job mike!
Old 05-07-2009, 11:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

glad ur enjoying the rom.

on a side note, i do not have to explain every single detail on what was changed in the rom .

its the end product u guys r using in which the results show.

end of topic.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantecho View Post
which one.. the 1.31 mb one or the 2 something..
the 1.31mb one didnt work for me. still get 7004

try the calukings sprinttv fix cab. on page 593
Old 05-07-2009, 11:07 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Its nasty!
Old 05-07-2009, 11:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Pro

pyrotech is keeping up the good workpyrotech is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to pyrotech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginos View Post
No. Magic is often too much slight of hand. Asking for an explanation of the improvements is valid - even if it was just a case of Juicy busting Mike's stones.

Explaining something as 'magic' would be an emotional thing. Not an objective explanation. Quantify the improvement and explain how it was achieved.

To be honest Think is is all a bunch of BS.. There is a lot better ways to get information then how juicy rudely asked for it.. It was almost as if he was trying to call Mike out and say he was full of crap.. To me people like that dont even belong on ppcgeeks.. If Juicy wanted to know what was done to better his rom by all means send Mike a message and ask.. I am sure he would be glad to help other people..

Everyone is here to find the latest and greatest and that happens when people share their tweaks/fixes/etc.. and in the end what could happen is Magic.. lol.. but all i am saying is there is betters ways to do it then how juicy did..

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

Yep, a full hour with the new ROM and I must say, way faster than 4.25.09 update. I even kept the PP at 16 MB. There is really no need to mess with that anymore. This thing flyes.

I only use Titanium. No use for TFlo. But its a big difference in speed regardless. I can move through the start menu so fast and smooth.

**Also Myphone app is awesome*** FINALLY used it after having it activated for a month. just plugged my email and password and it synced all my contacts, texts and calls back to my phone. I vote Best new app of the summer!!!!
Old 05-07-2009, 11:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Pro

pyrotech is keeping up the good workpyrotech is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to pyrotech

My sprint TV works fine.. I installed the Calkulins sprint tv fix then the version of sprint tv i have.. I have attached both..

These were found some where on ppcgeeks and I take no credit for them.. I just cant find the dang post for them.. lol.. so here you go..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

Juicy, some day your thread will hit the milestone of 1 million views...

Till then, I can see why you need to get as much info/help from Mike as possible. Get all the help you can get man.

The rate your going, get ready for your thread to hit that mark in the year 21222!!!!! No pun intented......
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development