MX51 is keeping up the good workMX51 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to MX51
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
LOL! Sounds like a plan!

Okay, so I installed my themes and mods etc etc. without the nuePowerDriverCDMADiamond_100_v1.0.cab and without tsowentaskbar3v1.3.cab task bar... I cannot get my phone to do the volume lag.. I installed just the task bar thinking it was the nuePowerDriverCDMADiamond_100_v1.0.cab, and after the soft reset my phone locked up. I tried 8 soft resets, no go. I uninstalled, did 8 soft resets and each time it worked.. So now, I'm off to find out exactly what going on.

With that said... I'm posting my themes back up, but white wont be there because I didn't finish my few tweaks left

Other then that, testing will still be conducted till I know which one is the cause of all this pain and suffering...
Damn Rico, your lucky mike hasn't figure out a way for the TP to give some voice feedback, lol. Thing would just go all out on you for this lol... I've had to soft reset my phone about 10 times today, kinda checking out how I can help on making this ROM better than it already is...

I also have tsowens taskbar and it is feezing up alot on me as well... and I did notice that at times if I pressed the Hard Home key button, it would go back to it after a while. I thought it had something to do with s2u2 being activated or something but now I see everyones having this problem.

Great job on the fast updating Mike, you and Rico are really making all of us happy out here. This thing is getting waay too addicting, it's like every time I get a chance I check out this thread to see what's going on... Even now I know I can go to sleep peacefully knowing that there is something better coming our way. Much thanks to all you guys, U ROCK!!

=D>
This post has been thanked 1 times.