View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 09:55 AM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
64 what the feathers! Where is it that we donate for new cell phones
LOL... You'd be amazed to how many times MightyMike and myself soft reset, hard reset and flash our phones...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosmohtac View Post
I've been running 4.12 for quite a while, flashed to 4.13 and could not install SPB Mobile Shell. I tried soft reset and hard reset and was unable to install mobile shell. Flashed back to 4.12 for now.

Thanks for all of your efforts here!
I'm going to test SPB Mobile Shell... I bought it a while back. What version of it are you using? I'll let you know if I can install it/ get it working on 4.14.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lp_stealth View Post
Very glad to see the orange clock and RA lilrico up but I notice they are a different color. Does that mean you are revamping the old ones?
Orange is now brighter. Its how I like it.... I would suggest re-downloading everything again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MX51 View Post
Damn Rico, your lucky mike hasn't figure out a way for the TP to give some voice feedback, lol. Thing would just go all out on you for this lol... I've had to soft reset my phone about 10 times today, kinda checking out how I can help on making this ROM better than it already is...

I also have tsowens taskbar and it is feezing up alot on me as well... and I did notice that at times if I pressed the Hard Home key button, it would go back to it after a while. I thought it had something to do with s2u2 being activated or something but now I see everyones having this problem.

Great job on the fast updating Mike, you and Rico are really making all of us happy out here. This thing is getting waay too addicting, it's like every time I get a chance I check out this thread to see what's going on... Even now I know I can go to sleep peacefully knowing that there is something better coming our way. Much thanks to all you guys, U ROCK!!

=D>
LOL... Thanks, but yeah, I tested S2U2 and I can honestly rule that one out of the equation... What ever little gremlin is causing us all these issues I'm going to get to the bottom of it....
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead.bolt View Post
+1

lived off gc and waffle house for 2 weeks when we were in orlando for vacation last year. when we got back to canada friends and i were definately going through withdrawals haha closest gc was in washinton state (2 hr drive) and it was nothing like the orlando ones sadly have yet to go back to a waffle house as the closest ones are phx and col.
MmmmmMMMMMMmmmmMMMmmm Waffle House.......... I know every year when I drive up to Ohio, Waffle House is one of my stops....

I want some Waffle House now
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy8628 View Post
yay!! thanks for the "Gals"
Yup yup.... I remember before this thread got archive, I asked if any girls used the ROM and a lot came out the dark. Ever since then, I make sure to address them. Plus I gave em pink you know?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I had a problem with this ROM that I have never had with this phone before regardless of what ROM I was running.

The phone was plugged in overnight to my wall charger. This morning, the led was flashing like it should be, but when I hit the power button to turn on the screen nothing happened.

After multiple tries, I took out the battery & put it back in & then it started up & ran just fine.

~John
That's a new one for me my friend... IDK what to tell you... Do you have S2U2 or something installed? G Alarm perhaps?