PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 07:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

1970mueller is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

forget the meter, you can find that! How bout the ROM upload? Still testing or tweaking that baby O Mighty one?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

THunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTHunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTHunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Im sure if you google em you will find it.

This is the cab I use for the 10% increment batt icon..
FInixNOverBatteryIconsOnly

Then I install this to get the 1% increments..
nuePowerDriverCDMADiamond-100-v1.0-cab

Although I stopped using the 1% driver because from 90%-100% its not very accurate.. I would take it off charge in the morning and in seconds it would drop to 92%.. Its kinda of a known problem and to be honest not really a big deal but it annoyed me so I decided to not use it.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

LunaticSerenade is keeping up the good workLunaticSerenade is keeping up the good work

so, I had a fun issue with MightyROM 4.13: PIE didn't work. But opera did.

so I flashed back to 4.12 (just for funsies) and lo and behold, PIE still doesn't work. Although it did before the Flash from 4.12 to 4.13 (and a variety of other ROMs, is simply keep coming back to MightyROM cause its mighty!).

Any ideas?
Search is your best friend.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:48 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1970mueller View Post
forget the meter, you can find that! How bout the ROM upload? Still testing or tweaking that baby O Mighty one?
Playing around with some new stuff...
Old 03-16-2009, 08:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticSerenade View Post

so I flashed back to 4.12 (just for funsies) and lo and behold, PIE still doesn't work. Although it did before the Flash from 4.12 to 4.13 (and a variety of other ROMs, is simply keep coming back to MightyROM cause its mighty!).

Any ideas?

I'm using 4.13 and PIE works fine here. I just logged into msn mobile and checked out some news on msnbc. What do you mean it doesn't work ? Can you elaborate ?

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 03-16-2009, 08:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint EVO
Carrier: sprint

lse4 is a n00b

can anyone help me i just installed this rom how do i change the text message thing from 130 to the max?
Old 03-16-2009, 08:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticSerenade View Post
I had the exact same problem with SSK 1.5 once & I never did figure it out.

When I flashed to Mighty 4.12 it fixed it.....

~John
Old 03-16-2009, 08:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by lse4 View Post
can anyone help me i just installed this rom how do i change the text message thing from 130 to the max?
Dude a simple search would have given you the info. As a matter of fact the info was just asked and answered 3 pages previously.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3134

Oh and welcome to PPCgeeks and Mighty Rom ! lol

Last edited by lordshadowz; 03-16-2009 at 09:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by lse4 View Post
I believe there is a FAQ on post number 4 that newcomers should definetely check it out. Remember to always read at least the first 10 posts of each thread to find any additions or essential items like those of MightyMike.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceo View Post
This has been commented on many times. It is an intermittent bug that has to do with the way HTC's TF3D controls the system, no consistent remedy has been found and it exists on all roms.
I know it had been commented on a couple times previous because i quoted it in my post. I just wanted to let mighty and lil rico know to give importance to it. I have used all of mighty's awesome roms and this problem did not exist on any of his roms previous to 4.12.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development