View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 02:02 AM
banzaiwolfe
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogulroonie View Post
Volume keys DON'T WORK AFTER SOFT RESET! I'm TRYING SO MUCH TO USE THIS ROM, BUT THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY ANNOYING LITTLE GLITCHES! I LOVE THE ROM THOUGH!!! I do appreciate Mighty & Lil Rico VERY MUCH i MAY ADD. Ignore the CAPS, I'm just a little frustrated. *EDIT* I have the 4.5 HOTFIX installed too, still doesn't work!
What version of the ROM are you using? You shouldn't be using any of the older hot fixes. The one for the most current release, 4.13, can be found here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2694
This post has been thanked 1 times.