View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 12:28 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrotech View Post
Alright.. I will confirm that the new TF3d from the Rhodium port does work on MightyRom with no problems!!! =].. Xboxmod hasnt released a final public release yet but hopefully within the next 2 weeks we will be there.. I have given Mighty a copy so he can start working on the new release of his ROM.. Please dont ask for a copy..

PS> The extras.. "Notification, Menu, and Rhodium Volume" do not seem to work.. I have even updated the gwes files but still no luck.. This is probably just the version he uses but not sure.. I will check into that..
So it works 'perfect', but Notification, Menu, and Rhodium Volume do not work? lol, j/k

Does the Rhodium people tab work? I tried a ROM with the beta Rhodium, and it would cause TF3D to re-launch every time I tried to use it. Thanks.