View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 02:52 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridleyj329 View Post
hey guys, im not at at home and im trying to flash the rom from my mem card and its not working. ive copied the contents of the entire folder to my root and the ruu_signed to raphimg. when i restart it just shows the boot loader. am i suppose to see any sort of progress bar?
kinda sounds like you're doing it right. all that needs to be in the root of the mem card is the raphimg file, then you have to put into bootloader mode by holding vol down and holding power button and then hit reset button. then you'll see instructions to press the power button to start image update. is your phone unlocked?

Last edited by razorloves; 03-23-2009 at 02:58 PM.