PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 08:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Cricket

alfredo-x is keeping up the good workalfredo-x is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

you know it's funny i have that same problem with the keyboard, but also another thing that keeps happening, is my ALL my hardware keyboard's keys will stop functioning, and i have to restart my phone every 4 hours!

and this didn't happen with mightyrom4, only on 5...

also, where do i get this ezinput program?
Old 06-27-2009, 11:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

lilbitz_1018 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilbitz_1018 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilbitz_1018 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilbitz_1018 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to lilbitz_1018
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Trust me, sometimes if i could just whip my phone against the wall... I would.

hehe
im sure you could. after that just post here: my phones broken someone send me one. Your mailman will be pissed for bringing 50 TPs to your door lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo-x View Post
you know it's funny i have that same problem with the keyboard, but also another thing that keeps happening, is my ALL my hardware keyboard's keys will stop functioning, and i have to restart my phone every 4 hours!

and this didn't happen with mightyrom4, only on 5...

also, where do i get this ezinput program?
wow i think that keyboard problem youre having is strictly hardware...known issue dor the TP
anyway
check out this link

forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=889387&postcount=6
Old 06-27-2009, 06:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

nanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hmmm, im having a weird problem with my keyboard....

im thinking it might be the touch input 2 sip i installed which is this one and its awsome

( http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=525264 )

but anyways, my top row of symbols on the numbers on my hardware keyboard dont work, which include "!,@,#,$,%,^,*,(,) 1-10. but the "_,+" signs work, wtf?

also the ( ', " ) dont work either??

which kmap.txt do i use for my sprint Touch Pro????????

Last edited by nanoware; 06-27-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:26 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have a quick question and i am new at flashing. I have unlocked and flashed a ROM succesfully several times now but today i tried new ROMS and the phone immediatly disconnects from the computer and restarts itself. No new ROM and this message on my phone screen.

" .mscr and .mortrun extensions registered. Please run any .mscr/.mortrun file or read the manual".

Okay, what do i do now?
Old 06-27-2009, 10:27 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Oh, also Mighty Mike 5 often times openings to my text screen or email accounts even if i close them before putting phone to sleep. Any help with that?
Old 06-27-2009, 10:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Fatstrings is a n00b

much props mouse man, great rom, perfect example of doing just enough and not too much
Old 06-28-2009, 03:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Verizon

jeffthepeff is a n00b

Hey mighty, i love your rom. I just have a couple issues you should look into.

1.) When using verizons wireless sync the mail doesnt show up in the touchflo interface. There is no account listed in the mail tab for outlook email (the folder where verizons synced mail goes)

2.) occasionally the phone randomly turns off and cant be woken up without plugging it in. I lost all my favorite contacts in the people folder. Their contact file wasnt deleted but they were not in the favorites list
Old 06-28-2009, 11:22 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

My gift to this thread:

Here is a solution for setting your email signature using UC that I just posted:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=73147
Old 06-28-2009, 11:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and diamond

har226 is becoming a great contributor

WOW I guess everyone is extreamly happy with this rom and thats why this thread is so quiet........ good job mighty
Old 06-29-2009, 12:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

i agree wit dat this rom is phenomonal performance and battery wise im anxious to see wat 6 is goin to b like (fidgets with his fingers)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development