View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 05:41 PM
AB33
Regular 'Geeker

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjsmokey View Post
to date i have used 17 roms and all have messed up in some form or fashion. i promised myself when i fine a mod that is most appealing i will settle on it and finally acknowledge the chef. well here it is THANK YOU FOR THE GREATEST MOD I HAVE EVER USED MIGHTY MOUSE. I HAVE PUT MY PRIDE TO THE SIDE AND FINALLY SAID F*IT AND FINALLY THANK SOMEONE. I APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS. i have ifonz on my phone and it runs super smooth, fast and just down right perfect. not to make this super long winded but I finally feel that i do not need to upgrade and more to newer mods. unless they come out with a ROM that is like 5 days on a single charge i have no reason to change over. by the way i encourage all Alltel people that are using Telus MM 4.15 is the way to go. BTW this is my first posting ever on any website. I AM NOT WORTHY, I AM NOT WORTHY.
+1