PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 04:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

pyrotech is keeping up the good workpyrotech is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pyrotech
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771] *NEW TF3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Got the same issue... annoying cause I tend to actually use my phone as a watch... so I gotta be carefull, until it's fixed
If your in EST go to "settings -> all settings -> system -> clock & alarms" then switch Home to GMT -5 Eastern US .. then save..

This worked for me and didnt change back even after soft resets.. Let me know your findings..

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

[QUOTE=pyrotech;794322]Actually Mike is getting stuff before its released... This is due to the fact I am working directly with xboxmod to fix and make changes... Mostly the ones on the People tabs right now.. For example Mike was the first person I sent the SMS fix to for the CDMA phones.. And since I use MightyRom my testing is being done on it.. Thanks to Mike for making me a testing rom.. =]

How exciting is it that one of the founding fathers of TF3D2 uses the same ROM that I do?

Xboxmod, pyrotech, Mighty, Lil Rico, and tsowen are about to blow the doors off this place with their collaboration!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
Can someone answer my question from Page 495 and the same question posted over 30 pages back? About landscape hardware keyboard lag.

--James
Yo not everybody has the same number of posts per page, you're better off quoting actual Post #

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdaniels2007 View Post
Looking to get some advice or see if someone has had this issue before. When I try to send a picture mail with acrsoft and I go to the default pic location it says there are no files there, but when I go through file explorer all my pics are there in the same location. This is the first time I've had this issue, I know its really weird, but looking to see if anyone has had this issue before. I was thinking of taking all the files off the storage card and reformating it, but I don't know because like I said the files are there on file explorer. Any ideas?
Try the Arcsoft thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjdrj View Post
Couple of issues with mine maybe you can help. Its extensive to look through the 400+ posts.

Is it? I did. Learned a lot along the way too. In fact the answer to your question is on the FIRST page of this thread:
This is extremely beta! This is not an official release. Please DO NOT report any bugs, glitches, etc. This release is not intended to surpass the current MightyROM 4.15 release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrotech View Post
What do you people not understand about this? Just wondering if you can read or what? Please stop spamming MightyROM forum with bugs for the manila.. XBoxmod and his Dev team have their own forum over at XDA for support on manila.. Please post all bugs or problems there.. There is also a lot of how to fix stuff there as well..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493531

PS> There is 10 pages of people having problems with the manila when Mike asked you not talk about it here.. And this is exactly why he didnt want to release it in the first place.. Please keep this forum to MightyROM official releases not beta..
Thank you. I read 95% of posts in a thread and the filler kills me with a thread this fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Relax Pyrotech. People want help with issues. I agree tho people need to search first before posting. This thread moves fast but there is a search thread utility here.
Pyro is right to get worked up. It's so hard to keep up with this thread as it is, without the junk

Quote:
Originally Posted by toology View Post
I liked the soft reset app in previous versions, anyone have the cab for this,

Thanks in advance!
Reading/searching this thread would provide you with 3-4 Soft Reset apps. Alternatively you can click on '<files>' which is to the right of every thread that contains files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
What exactly is TF3D (beta) vs 4.15 ROM? Broad question but I have no idea. Search did not help because TF3D is mentioned in almost everything! Even the radio thread got a hit!

tsp
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493531

Did I help? The is down to the right

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

just noticed, if i click on the clock on the homepage it crashes manila. i have version 1 of you beta with the cdma fix 2 installed on my sprint touch pro
Old 03-24-2009, 04:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
just noticed, if i click on the clock on the homepage it crashes manila. i have version 1 of you beta with the cdma fix 2 installed on my sprint touch pro
I give up
Old 03-24-2009, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

xdanimalx is just getting started

Loving the TP2 Manila rom.
Is there a way to stop the SIP from auto deploying?
Old 03-24-2009, 05:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:

Dude ? We all know this. It's been discussed on several pages and there is already a Beta 2 with fixes. Please reflash the TF3D-2 BETA v2 thats on the first page of this thread.

Please guys read, search, read some more. Please ! The info is here. People take a lot of time out of their lives to post fixes and helps. The lease you can do is search for a solution or for your problem and post if you don't find the answer. It takes a few seconds and saves us from having to answer and re-answer common issues!

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09

Last edited by lordshadowz; 03-24-2009 at 05:08 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdanimalx View Post
Loving the TP2 Manila rom.
Is there a way to stop the SIP from auto deploying?
No. This is a common problem we are all hoping No2Chem will one day figure out. This is discussed all over here and on other forums.

Please guys.. Read... Search... Read some more.. The info is all here. People take a lot of time out of their lives to post fixes and helps. The lease you can do is search for a solution or for your problem and post if you don't find the answer. It takes a few seconds and saves us from having to answer and re-answer common issues!

Last edited by lordshadowz; 03-24-2009 at 05:07 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Every answer to every question you have about this beta release will be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493531

Please DO NOT post bug questions in this thread.

Wunder - Never give up!:
Old 03-24-2009, 05:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: sprint

faceoff101 is a n00b

im using 4.15 with no problems i might stay on this rom until he makes an official new one
Old 03-24-2009, 05:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: SPRINT EVO
Carrier: Sprint for about 6 years

chaos2137 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to chaos2137 Send a message via Skype™ to chaos2137

Darnit i just Flashed 4.14 the other day, now i am at work and i see that 4.15 is out................i mean.....WTF!!!! lol and i am stuck at work fixing display consoles for the darned F-16 , is it wrong for me to want to flash my phone instead???

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development