View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 04:52 PM
Wunder
Regular 'Geeker

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

[QUOTE=pyrotech;794322]Actually Mike is getting stuff before its released... This is due to the fact I am working directly with xboxmod to fix and make changes... Mostly the ones on the People tabs right now.. For example Mike was the first person I sent the SMS fix to for the CDMA phones.. And since I use MightyRom my testing is being done on it.. Thanks to Mike for making me a testing rom.. =]

How exciting is it that one of the founding fathers of TF3D2 uses the same ROM that I do?

Xboxmod, pyrotech, Mighty, Lil Rico, and tsowen are about to blow the doors off this place with their collaboration!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
Can someone answer my question from Page 495 and the same question posted over 30 pages back? About landscape hardware keyboard lag.

--James
Yo not everybody has the same number of posts per page, you're better off quoting actual Post #

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdaniels2007 View Post
Looking to get some advice or see if someone has had this issue before. When I try to send a picture mail with acrsoft and I go to the default pic location it says there are no files there, but when I go through file explorer all my pics are there in the same location. This is the first time I've had this issue, I know its really weird, but looking to see if anyone has had this issue before. I was thinking of taking all the files off the storage card and reformating it, but I don't know because like I said the files are there on file explorer. Any ideas?
Try the Arcsoft thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjdrj View Post
Couple of issues with mine maybe you can help. Its extensive to look through the 400+ posts.

Is it? I did. Learned a lot along the way too. In fact the answer to your question is on the FIRST page of this thread:
This is extremely beta! This is not an official release. Please DO NOT report any bugs, glitches, etc. This release is not intended to surpass the current MightyROM 4.15 release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrotech View Post
What do you people not understand about this? Just wondering if you can read or what? Please stop spamming MightyROM forum with bugs for the manila.. XBoxmod and his Dev team have their own forum over at XDA for support on manila.. Please post all bugs or problems there.. There is also a lot of how to fix stuff there as well..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493531

PS> There is 10 pages of people having problems with the manila when Mike asked you not talk about it here.. And this is exactly why he didnt want to release it in the first place.. Please keep this forum to MightyROM official releases not beta..
Thank you. I read 95% of posts in a thread and the filler kills me with a thread this fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Relax Pyrotech. People want help with issues. I agree tho people need to search first before posting. This thread moves fast but there is a search thread utility here.
Pyro is right to get worked up. It's so hard to keep up with this thread as it is, without the junk

Quote:
Originally Posted by toology View Post
I liked the soft reset app in previous versions, anyone have the cab for this,

Thanks in advance!
Reading/searching this thread would provide you with 3-4 Soft Reset apps. Alternatively you can click on '<files>' which is to the right of every thread that contains files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
What exactly is TF3D (beta) vs 4.15 ROM? Broad question but I have no idea. Search did not help because TF3D is mentioned in almost everything! Even the radio thread got a hit!

tsp
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493531

Did I help? The is down to the right

This post has been thanked 2 times.