PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 04:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

gabriel925fm is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771] *NEW TF3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygon View Post
Just installed the new beta 2 from mike... and yet the same time problem. Keeps going back 1 hour after a few minutes or whenever I soft reset. Any ideas?

Jerry

I've installed this fix from microsoft and it fix the issue with the time.
Attached Files
File Type: cab windowsmobile-kb958729.cab (16.4 KB, 49 views) Click for barcode!
Radio: Telus 1.04.05v
Old 03-24-2009, 04:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

desipilla is a n00b
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywing269 View Post
Just want to confirm that the text entry field on the new SMS screen still overlaps the last 2 messages sent. I think I have all the necessary patches installed, in that I can send messages without the No SIM error and the soft keyboard doesnt overlap the text entry field, but it still looks like the entry field is overlapping some messages.
what patch did you use so that the soft keyboard doesnt overlap the text entry field?

thanks
Old 03-24-2009, 04:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

skywing269 is just getting started
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Quote:
Originally Posted by desipilla View Post
what patch did you use so that the soft keyboard doesnt overlap the text entry field?

thanks
SMS fix #2 in first post

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493531
Old 03-24-2009, 04:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2/treo pro/mogul
Carrier: sprint

miketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good work

Just tried the beta V2 and it is really exciting, thanks Mike. I have to go back to the offical release 4.15, it is too beta for me to use reguarly. Can wait for you and your team to perfect this thing. You guys really rock.

(For all you guys worrying about the time being off by a hour, it is something that Mike said earlier that they are working on, there is no fix right now. Thie is Beta and you get what you get, but from what it was a few days to what it is now it is truly amazing the work that Mike and the boys have put in to this.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

jonesj8 is just getting started

hey mike,

love the new rom, probs! Thanks!!!!

one thing, how can i make it so opera is my default browser, and how can i make it so opera auto rotates when i rotate the device?
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Former: Treo 650, Sprint Touch, Sprint Mogul. Current: Sprint Touch Pro

frostrambler is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to frostrambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywing269 View Post

I don't recommend installing this. Mighty says he fixed the SMS glitch in Beta 2, so I bet he already installed that patch into the ROM.

BTW: Does the TP2 Rom include Rhodium notifications, or should I still install that?
Old 03-24-2009, 04:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostrambler View Post
I don't recommend installing this. Mighty says he fixed the SMS glitch in Beta 2, so I bet he already installed that patch into the ROM.

BTW: Does the TP2 Rom include Rhodium notifications, or should I still install that?
It includes it.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Former: Treo 650, Sprint Touch, Sprint Mogul. Current: Sprint Touch Pro

frostrambler is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to frostrambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
It includes it.

Thank you
Old 03-24-2009, 04:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771] *NEW TF3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygon View Post
Just installed the new beta 2 from mike... and yet the same time problem. Keeps going back 1 hour after a few minutes or whenever I soft reset. Any ideas?

Jerry
Got the same issue... annoying cause I tend to actually use my phone as a watch... so I gotta be carefull, until it's fixed
Old 03-24-2009, 04:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2/treo pro/mogul
Carrier: sprint

miketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Got the same issue... annoying cause I tend to actually use my phone as a watch... so I gotta be carefull, until it's fixed
no fix at the present time, just keep it mind to add 1 or you will be late to everything.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development