PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 07:44 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
1 ) MightyROM.com for a review of the Touchpro2 with pics

2) Sprint Stock ROM with Windows 6.5 Will be released on MightyROM.com later on tonight

Stay Tuned !
Well, Im getting beer n pizza waiting for this..... Thanks mike, im checking the reviews now...
Old 08-04-2009, 08:49 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseacej View Post
Has anyone tried this with a sprint touch pro on verizons network? I tried i believe mightyrom5 and it worked but it kept sending texts over and over and over.
I'm on verizon. Haven't had any trouble with this issue. I never had the issue on MR5 though either (although I had heard other ppl mention it). I havent heard anyone say it's been a problem on MR6.

I'd say go for it!
Old 08-04-2009, 09:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: His and Her HTC EVO's
Carrier: Sprint

travisr528 is keeping up the good worktravisr528 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscolavol View Post
Can't link it from work but on XDA TSOwens has a compiled thread of all/most of his taskbars. I used the #3 version and it works on 6 looks great!! I think it's in the Touch Pro (Raphael) section.

thank you, I didn't really care for 3, but I'm afraid to use it because it disabled my task bar and I had to do a system back restore because that is the only way I can get into my settings. Thanks though.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseacej View Post
Has anyone tried this with a sprint touch pro on verizons network? I tried i believe mightyrom5 and it worked but it kept sending texts over and over and over.
The multiple text issue has to do with either using PIM backup or because you did not clear storage after you flashed your MR6. Remember to flash to stock, flash MR6, and then clear storage for maximum results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheetalc View Post
My data connection stays alive long after I have stopped using it (like closed opera or just checked weather). the two arrows above the signal bars remain as active - with the previous rom they would grey after a minute or so of no usage. I have a feeling this is reducing my battery life and also interupted an incoming call sometimes. anything to fix this?
The DATA stays on standby mode. It does not continue running at all times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
Well, Im getting beer n pizza waiting for this..... Thanks mike, im checking the reviews now...
I wouldn't get to drunk if I was you . You wouldn't want to end up with a random ROM and naked guys as your wallpaper now would you
Old 08-05-2009, 03:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

ajent is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to ajent Send a message via AIM to ajent Send a message via MSN to ajent Send a message via Yahoo to ajent

Just did a fresh install, when using microsoft myphone to sync up, everything works except contacts. for some reason it freezes at 60% every time.

Anyone have a fix? Google showed something about applying an old pimbackup file, which I tried, but it still didn't get me past the 60% mark on myphone.

thanks
Old 08-05-2009, 03:36 AM
Lurker

beyondr is a n00b

is there a way to use the WinMo 6.5 lock screen without having to put a password in? I would like to be able to have it set up where I don't have to put in the password until after the phone has been locked and off for two hours or so. Its getting old having to keep inputting the password just to see that beautiful lock screen after waking up the phone.

I've searched around for the answer and so far only found this to solve my issue: Auto Lock (CSDEVCTRL). I was wondering if this functionality was already built in.

Also having trouble getting my vista laptop to recognize the phone. charging is no problem. activesync connection and seeing the phone in "computer" is a problem. any suggestions? have already changed the settings for faster data sync

Last edited by beyondr; 08-05-2009 at 03:45 AM.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
yep ive dropped mine multiple time....been as hard as i always am...1st TP...no problems...lunky me
That somewhat describes me. In general I don't beat it up but it has definitely fallen onto hard surfaces at least 4 or 5 times. Works 100%. It's my first TP, as well.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:51 AM
VIP Member

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP

Celerons are better then Mighty ROM!!
Old 08-05-2009, 09:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Squishy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSquishy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSquishy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSquishy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

So I decided to try Mighty ROM 6... I almost abandoned it after it locked up a few times during early use. It's been stable for about 5 days now, so hopefully whatever quirks the phone was having have ironed themselves out.

But I'm having an issue with texting. When I'm typing a long-winded text message, I'll finish typing and wait patiently for the software to sloooooowly type the message on the screen. When I review the message, I see that some characters have been replaced with numbers. For instance, the letter "I" gets replaced with the number "6".

Has anyone else experienced this, or know of a fix? I tried searching for it but I'm not sure I am using the correct terminology. Thanks in advance-
d/l: 1293 bps u/l: 293 bps
Simply "Almost" Everything Plan
Old 08-05-2009, 09:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
yeah definitely bad keyboard. I've had 3. just got a brand new one last week, that will hopefully last me till the TP2. I'm hoping HTC fixed this issue on the tp2. Only time will tell.
I wish Sprint would send out new ones. They keep sending me refurbished crap.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development