View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 08:49 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseacej View Post
Has anyone tried this with a sprint touch pro on verizons network? I tried i believe mightyrom5 and it worked but it kept sending texts over and over and over.
I'm on verizon. Haven't had any trouble with this issue. I never had the issue on MR5 though either (although I had heard other ppl mention it). I havent heard anyone say it's been a problem on MR6.

I'd say go for it!