View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 11:19 PM
Cochoz
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseacej View Post
Has anyone tried this with a sprint touch pro on verizons network? I tried i believe mightyrom5 and it worked but it kept sending texts over and over and over.
The multiple text issue has to do with either using PIM backup or because you did not clear storage after you flashed your MR6. Remember to flash to stock, flash MR6, and then clear storage for maximum results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheetalc View Post
My data connection stays alive long after I have stopped using it (like closed opera or just checked weather). the two arrows above the signal bars remain as active - with the previous rom they would grey after a minute or so of no usage. I have a feeling this is reducing my battery life and also interupted an incoming call sometimes. anything to fix this?
The DATA stays on standby mode. It does not continue running at all times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
Well, Im getting beer n pizza waiting for this..... Thanks mike, im checking the reviews now...
I wouldn't get to drunk if I was you . You wouldn't want to end up with a random ROM and naked guys as your wallpaper now would you