View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 07:31 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
yep ive dropped mine multiple time....been as hard as i always am...1st TP...no problems...lunky me
Man, Its nice to see people still on TP #1, I am on # 2 in 8 months or so, 1 keyboard went out but they replaced the keyboard, then a screen kept going black on me so that one I got replaced.... I here people always on like 4 or 5 due to the keyboard and i always wonder how many people never replaced one, Its nice to see some of the pros last....lol

on Mightys rom- You the man at roms, I cant wait for your next Sprint 6.5 rom to be released.... Ill flash in a heartbeat...