PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 09:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jskee35 View Post
are you using a custom ringtone?
Yes. Ive always used custom ringtones on WinMo, going back to Windows Mobile 5 (not MR 5, but WM5), and even on older Mighty ROM's, going back to the MR4 series.

I'll switch to a pre-installed one to see if it makes a difference...

Edit:

Nope, no difference at all.
Still the exact same problem when I used one of the pre-installed ringtones.

It's low...low....low....then all of a sudden for a split second before the call goes to voicemail, it gets loud (as it should have been the entire time) then thats it.

I also checked to make sure that MSVC is not causing any problems by disabling it, but that did nothing for me.

I just can't believe that Im the only one to report this issue especially since this occurs on 2 Touch Pro's Ive installed this MR onto, not just one.

I've never came across this problem before in the 3 years of installing custom ROMs so Im not sure what to make of it, other than the fact that this is really starting to annoy me.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X ---Verizon
Carrier: verizon

166486 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
Go to Start > Pictures & Videos > Menu > Tools > Options. You'll see it has auto resizing there. I set mine to autoresize to 640x480.

It re-sizes the images sent in emails, and since this arcsoft thing acts like an email account, it works for it as well. I initially had it set to "original size" but nobody was getting my picture messages, even when it said it was sent. Setting it to 640x480 reduced the size I think because people started getting them.

i changed the setting to 640x480 (VGA) and it worked... .thanks for all your help
Model: Touch Pro (Verizon)
Old 10-07-2009, 04:26 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Ok, after reading as much as I could before getting a headache, I still have no definite answer to my question: WHY DOES THIS ROM DEGRADE MY RADIO'S PERFORMANCE!?

This has nothing to do with flashing radios, or hacking NV info. The rom quite literally decreased my signal strength and I want to know why and how to fix it. The rom is great, I just can't help but feel like this is too much of an issue for me to stick with it. Right now I'm sitting in an office where I had 2 bars before flash, and now it can't find a connection.

SOMEONE ANSWER ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-07-2009, 09:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Ok, after reading as much as I could before getting a headache, I still have no definite answer to my question: WHY DOES THIS ROM DEGRADE MY RADIO'S PERFORMANCE!?

This has nothing to do with flashing radios, or hacking NV info. The rom quite literally decreased my signal strength and I want to know why and how to fix it. The rom is great, I just can't help but feel like this is too much of an issue for me to stick with it. Right now I'm sitting in an office where I had 2 bars before flash, and now it can't find a connection.

SOMEONE ANSWER ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I could help you out man, but you are definitely not the only one that has experienced this. It has been asked several times by different people in this thread, and i don't recall ever seeing an explanation or a fix for it.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: US Cellular

ropp29 is a n00b

is there a way to access the new Windows Marketplace for Mobile with this ROM installed?
Old 10-07-2009, 10:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vintercept™
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

Quote:
Originally Posted by ropp29 View Post
is there a way to access the new Windows Marketplace for Mobile with this ROM installed?
Yes, Go here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=88683
Old 10-07-2009, 11:45 PM
i like turtles

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
I wish I could help you out man, but you are definitely not the only one that has experienced this. It has been asked several times by different people in this thread, and i don't recall ever seeing an explanation or a fix for it.
Yeah I thought this was the truth but I was in denial! lol. I guess all I can do is put up with it until November. Thanks for the reply.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:50 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

quantum_kaos is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to quantum_kaos

I apologize in advance if this has already been answered/asked.

But is there anyway we can get back the original home screen on the ROM?

I absolutely love Mighty Rom but don't necessarily care for the main menu. It shows on the first page that it has the original navigation menu but installing the ROM it shows menu with just the text saying, "Phone, Text, Pictures etc. etc."

Thanks in advance guys!
Old 10-08-2009, 11:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

nouse41 is a n00b

Quote:
Yeah I thought this was the truth but I was in denial! lol. I guess all I can do is put up with it until November. Thanks for the reply.
I must not be spending enough time in these forums... What happens in November?
Old 10-08-2009, 11:06 AM
i like turtles

Quote:
Originally Posted by nouse41 View Post
I must not be spending enough time in these forums... What happens in November?
I get a TP2 LOL
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development