View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 03:27 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianthobbit View Post
Wow so many comments how do you wade through them all?
that's what the search button is for. it will wade through them all in a couple seconds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gianthobbit View Post
Well about 6 months ago i installed a Mighty Windows 6.5 ROM and although I loved most of it it was to flawed. I thought that I would come back and check and see if a 100% stable and final version of windows 6.5 is out, is MR 6.0 it? Or do i have to wait longer?
this is mightymike's final release for the touch pro. he now owns the touch pro 2. the official WM 6.5 will be releasing tomorrow on various devices though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 166486 View Post
when flashing this rom, do i have to let the custamization run as well or take off batter and hard reset device?
u have to let customizations run and always do a hard reset after flashing a rom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 166486 View Post
i flashed you mightyrom6 final update, not able to send/receive MMS ... i installed cab on post #5 for Verizon but still not able to send or received MMS.

Please advise
did you soft reset after installing arcsoft? is your data working?