View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 03:46 AM
Technology1
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

I love everything about MightyMikes/LilRico new 21501 super ROM...! Except the YouTube Player, I had to change the YouTube Player because it did not give me the option to use the "Settings" where the "High Quality video option is located, other options that are in the "Settings Area" are Video Playback Quality, Fast Download, and Auto -select, a must have for me....

If you desire to have these options on your TP YouTube Player, then just install the extra added advanced codecs packed YouTube Player, the "Tech1 21xYx 6.5 YouTube.Cab" below to the main memory of your TP, enjoy......

You can also download my other video players, video accessories and games in post #'s 1, 2, and 3 here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59820 NOTICE THE SETTINGS ICON, NEXT TO THE PROGRAM GUIDE....

Attached Files
File Type: cab Tech1 21xYx 6.5 YouTube.cab (4.21 MB, 133 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Technology1; 04-21-2009 at 04:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.