PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 09:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

tenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLawicki View Post
I'll never go back...
I hear next month's issue features the men of Fargo High School '72 state champion wrestling team. mmmmmmmm...

I was a member back when Wideawake was just Awake...
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

THunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTHunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTHunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Hey Mike and LilRico, I sent a donation to each of you.. its not much but I just wanted to show my appreciation for all the work you guys do!!

looking forward to your new rom!!
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Ha! Show up with something else and you'll be the piñata for the night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by datawrhsdoc View Post
Well, it sure as hell better not have Juicy 7.
Lol...

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:49 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i bet the mods are having a headache archiving the thread. LOL

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint 4G EVO

BLawicki is keeping up the good workBLawicki is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthirty2 View Post
I hear next month's issue features the men of Fargo High School '72 state champion wrestling team. mmmmmmmm...
Gosh, What a treat..
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthirty2 View Post
...........akwarddddddd
Old 04-20-2009, 09:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/$0 Exec Plan..YES I SAID $0

fergdogg23 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to fergdogg23
Talking Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
No there will not be another thread.

MightyROM5 will take over this thread.
Mike, I understand about not starting a new thread, and archieving it will be good enough.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO MIKE, WE ALL APPRECIATE IT!!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

I was stoked when Lil Rico put up his Donate button, tickled pink when I realized that you could donate directly to PPCGeeks.com (since I couldn't donate to MightyMike), but now that Mighty has finally added the button, I can complete my appreciation tour!

on anther note:

Can we all agree to end the flame wars/off topic BS/bed-wetting/pants-soiling and otherwise useless posts once MR5 drops??

Did I help? The is down to the right

Old 04-20-2009, 09:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
I give it about 3 days for you to have the money collected to purchase the new phone

Rico I still have to donate to you too! Nop I haven't forgotten

Party at my house tonight! Everyone is invited just show your TP at the door
KOOL... i'll be coming over.. Im in tampa.... hahaha..

opps, my wife damn.... no phone stuff,, especially a phone party.. hahaha...

she dont like my touch pro... I sit down a check out the site everynight, even if its for a few,,
I told her new rom tonite... she said u get up a 5:30...
I said babe, i'll just download and set up my alarm, and contacts... then my internet settings, then mms...
but we all know a little more than that..
I'll finish the rest at work tomorrow..
thanks Mighty... been waiting for this all week...

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:00 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Lol, yea my girl don't like mines either. She think I'm cheating on her with PPCGeeks I gotta get up @ 3:40am. I might try a flash before then.......

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development