PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 10:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Digging this one too...awesome work guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
I know I said that I would stop, but this is like flashing my phone . Love Photoshop!

Really, I will stop cluttering up the thread.

Old 04-16-2009, 10:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Latest news broadcast: MightyMike is a fine *** woman! Someone confirm please???

<3
Old 04-16-2009, 11:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I can take out the "Windows Phone 6.5" if you want or change it to whatever.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Can I get some more variations of this... possibly whiter windows logo, better placement of windows, etc etc
Hi mike, would you take an animation? something like sprint splash screen with Mighty vibe?
Old 04-17-2009, 12:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

BPFerrari1 is keeping up the good workBPFerrari1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Can I get some more variations of this... possibly whiter windows logo, better placement of windows, etc etc
Here's the Whiter Logo, Let me know what else you may want to change around...I'm still going to play around with it some more.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Quote:
I just want to come flying out of the gate with no hitches guys.

i'm sure you can all respect that.

What's the point in releasing a 21500 build, then a 21210 build, then a 21501 build all in 1 week ?

Lets get this right the first time & pwn n00bs!!!
Amen.
I for one can wait.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:31 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

I have just sent Rico a final build for Mighty5.

Besides awaiting a splash screen and some small tweaks here and there, the rom is complete.

Expect the rom in a few days... Possibly to start the new week off.

Cheers!
Old 04-17-2009, 12:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I have just sent Rico a final build for Mighty5.

Besides awaiting a splash screen and some small tweaks here and there, the rom is complete.

Expect the rom in a few days... Possibly to start the new week off.

Cheers!
sweet thats a great way to start the week off
Old 04-17-2009, 12:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

=D>

Did I help? The is down to the right

Old 04-17-2009, 12:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Mizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Mizono Send a message via MSN to Mizono

well good to know its gonna be out soon

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development