PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 04:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

fxdwg is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerizonHTCtouchPro View Post
even though we appreciate all your work, im just gonna say this, no offense, but you've already pissed us all off
You don't speak for evryone here dude CHILL OUT!!!
Old 04-19-2009, 04:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollister92 View Post
yeah i know. im not on mightyrom right now, im on sprint rom. just contemplating what rom i want. my brother has a verizon touch pro and he said it does it on mightyrom and boreds vzw beta. I just was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this?
Er that wasn't even your quote :P But anyways, I haven't heard of how to fix it myself.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

saf100792 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
not being rude, but do people on here understand the meaning of "stop"? i beleive many people, including lilrico, and mike, have said to stop talking about issues with people being rude. now back to the questions about v5!
honestly i didnt see a problem with the post he was simply saying thanks and theyre hard work is not un-noticed. no need to get hostile to everybody bout it
Old 04-19-2009, 04:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hey mike, r u gonna b using the new 21501 sys or the "fake" 21500 one?

I know conflipper said that 21500 wasnt fake, but does 21501 offer improvements over the old release?

Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Alltel

tenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Jesus H. Christ dude...

evanleedy = VerizonHTCtouchPro = hollister92 = fxdwg

Where you at Coz?

I was a member back when Wideawake was just Awake...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
does anyone know if mightyrom5 will have youtube installed? and will the 6.5 facebook be there?

On the Sneak peak incomplete Change log Mike Posted last night Youtube is included.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 04-19-2009, 04:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

land2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to land2634

This would be a question for Mike or Rico I suppose. How is keyboard input looking on MR5? Pretty speedy? Don't know if 6.5 affects the messaging app at all. I do want to say though, thanks for sticking with the original TF3D interface! While Manila2 is kind of neat, its still to quirky for me to get used to.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

Bralgar is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Bralgar Send a message via Yahoo to Bralgar

Quote:
not being rude, but do people on here understand the meaning of "stop"? i beleive many people, including lilrico, and mike, have said to stop talking about issues with people being rude. now back to the questions about v5!
I see the problem here as people are wading through this large thread and knee jerking to the post they quoted, and not continuing to read through to see the problem has been resolved. People just need to learn to read through, that's what us lurkers do. lol
Old 04-19-2009, 04:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

land2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to land2634

Quote:
if you look a few pages before, he said there is keyboard lag, but he thinks its better than mr4.16
Define "a few pages"... I just looked through the past 10 pages, nothing about it. All I saw in those 10 pages was whining about the ROM not being out and you, with your 13 post count, having joined the site this month, trying to act like the new police force around here. Next time, instead of telling me its already there "a few pages back" why don't you at least give me a page number? I hate to come across as rude, but the site is here for people to help one another, and so far all you've done is bark orders and insults. Just saying...
Old 04-19-2009, 04:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Alltel

tenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I cant take this anymore, i'm not saying it's your fault, its just people wont stop talking about this childish, pointless issue. who cares anymore. people just stooopppp.
SHUT THE F UP ALREADY DUDE
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development