PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 04:32 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bralgar View Post
I see the problem here as people are wading through this large thread and knee jerking to the post they quoted, and not continuing to read through to see the problem has been resolved. People just need to learn to read through, that's what us lurkers do. lol
Agreed. the reason i don't post much is because i have read every single page/post since the release of 4.11 (at least 500 pages on this thread)

Now of corce i have a question about sd card flashing. take the .nbh file rename to RAPHIMG on ur card that is formated fat 32 (with a cluster of 32k) reboot the phone into bootloader mode. the card is 2 gb. the screen quickly flashes "no image found" phone is unlocked as dozens of flashes have happened on it - all through the pc - a first from the sd card. any tips - no pc present?
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

saf100792 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by land2634 View Post
Define "a few pages"... I just looked through the past 10 pages, nothing about it. All I saw in those 10 pages was whining about the ROM not being out and you, with your 13 post count, having joined the site this month, trying to act like the new police force around here. Next time, instead of telling me its already there "a few pages back" why don't you at least give me a page number? I hate to come across as rude, but the site is here for people to help one another, and so far all you've done is bark orders and insults. Just saying...
thank you...
Old 04-19-2009, 04:34 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

good god i see a mod visit again .

IMHO is the guy is the same person .... BAN THE IP if its possible
Old 04-19-2009, 04:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

fxdwg is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollister92 View Post
just to let you know, people are accusing me and you of being that evanleedy guy, which i take very offensively, because they have no proof at all. i never knew ppcgeeks could give me such a bad experience.
I not sure who that is, but my previous post was the first one I've ever made here. I'm new to Flashing and so far I've enjoyed Mikes work and everyone else that has contributed here. Looking forward to what's coming when ever it gets here.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

theres no user by that name...odd
Old 04-19-2009, 04:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

tenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

yeah, he's talkin about his old "comcast" account. I did a quick search of evanleedy and what do you know, found evanleedy@comcast.net. It's the same dude from yesterday.

I was a member back when Wideawake was just Awake...
Old 04-19-2009, 04:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

Bralgar is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Bralgar Send a message via Yahoo to Bralgar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordyt View Post
the card is 2 gb
Try a 1gb or less card.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC Touch Pro TWO!

Beandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good work

Just as an update Mighty, wanted to let you know that Mighty Rom 4.16 works great with the beta release of SPB Mobile Shell 3. The hardware acceleration works well and the slide to answer and s2u2 all work pretty well in concert.

The only issue is when switching to landscape mode, it literally takes about 7 seconds to switch to the new view...but I think it's a problem with the beta release and not the ROM, since we all know well the MR TF3D and WM6.1 switch to Landscape is pretty instantaneous.

Thanks again for an awesome ROM. I love my Touch Pro now. A totally different beast from what came from sprint.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

yea its even more odd they all have new accounts as of like yesterday and today
Old 04-19-2009, 04:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

SCROFT is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordyt View Post
Now of corce i have a question about sd card flashing. take the .nbh file rename to RAPHIMG on ur card that is formated fat 32 (with a cluster of 32k) reboot the phone into bootloader mode. the card is 2 gb. the screen quickly flashes "no image found" phone is unlocked as dozens of flashes have happened on it - all through the pc - a first from the sd card. any tips - no pc present?
Make sure you are naming it RAPHIMG.nbh you prob already knew that... but other than that it is exactly how I flash mine everytime... cept I use gig card.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development