PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2009, 09:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRo
Carrier: Alltel

dyskinesia is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

mine worked right away no issues. and no charges been using it since before the switch from alltel with no problems
Old 08-18-2009, 10:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Major_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuff

Hey, i'm runnin MR5, but all my menus just went back to the tiny squared boxes instead of the rounded or oval boxes that it normally comes with. I was contemplating the switch to MR6, but I wasn't sure till now...I'll prob do it tomorrow morning, but anyone have this issue as well? I looked but couldn't find anything on it, but if I'm wrong, please, feel free to correct me. Thanks in advance.

Service & Repair Questions? Check out this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74927

Sprint/Nextel Service & Repair Technician

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6932/ubda1308kz0.gif
Don't forget to click on the "THANKS" button if I've helped you.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Nate View Post
Hey, i'm runnin MR5, but all my menus just went back to the tiny squared boxes instead of the rounded or oval boxes that it normally comes with. I was contemplating the switch to MR6, but I wasn't sure till now...I'll prob do it tomorrow morning, but anyone have this issue as well? I looked but couldn't find anything on it, but if I'm wrong, please, feel free to correct me. Thanks in advance.
Did you by chance install a 6.1 cab to this rom, I did this once, something to do with my menu's, but just went back into settings/today and went back to classic blue.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Major_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Did you by chance install a 6.1 cab to this rom, I did this once, something to do with my menu's, but just went back into settings/today and went back to classic blue.
OMG, freakin sweet! Thank you so much, that switched it over. I had accidentally selected the wrong theme, i switched it to the Mighty Blue theme, and it's fixed. Thanks so much! Freakin awesome!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:09 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

i was wondering, mighty, if some of that new awesome software from the TP2, such as a the "resource manager" (i think that is what it is called - it opens the progies in the background) will make its way onto MR6? Basicllly a TP2 rom for TP.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Nate View Post
OMG, freakin sweet! Thank you so much, that switched it over. I had accidentally selected the wrong theme, i switched it to the Mighty Blue theme, and it's fixed. Thanks so much! Freakin awesome!
No Problem dude, It took me forever to figure out what I did that time too..!!
Old 08-19-2009, 02:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

I just noticed a bug. I haven't used my video record, since last flash, until today. It does record fine but, no matter what format I save it to, it saves with the extension mp4. The saved file will not play in any player until I change the extension to 3gp. It will not play in any player but Quicktime. VLC and WMP do not play it properly. They will play it with no audio.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

alucard1234` is a n00b

anyone have any ideas to this ? I just swapped out my phone for another new HTC TP, (this is the 5th swap so far) and I still get the same lag issues when bluetooth is on.

I'm having an issue with keyboard lag and just general phone lag when blue tooth is turned on. I just did a hard reset, flashed the phone with current mightyrom, once that fully installed I did another hard reset on it. There is no text lag at all with the hardware keyboard, as soon as I turn on blue tooth the keyboard lags pretty bad. I don't have anything connected to my blue tooth as of yet. I figured it was to my mobileSRC program I have installed, but since I flashed it today I have not installed any other programs and the lag is still present.

It also gets worse when i turn on wi-fi with blue tooth, but wifi alone will not create the keyboard lag.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:26 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by alucard1234` View Post
anyone have any ideas to this ? I just swapped out my phone for another new HTC TP, (this is the 5th swap so far) and I still get the same lag issues when bluetooth is on.

I'm having an issue with keyboard lag and just general phone lag when blue tooth is turned on. I just did a hard reset, flashed the phone with current mightyrom, once that fully installed I did another hard reset on it. There is no text lag at all with the hardware keyboard, as soon as I turn on blue tooth the keyboard lags pretty bad. I don't have anything connected to my blue tooth as of yet. I figured it was to my mobileSRC program I have installed, but since I flashed it today I have not installed any other programs and the lag is still present.

It also gets worse when i turn on wi-fi with blue tooth, but wifi alone will not create the keyboard lag.
It's possibly the bluetooth stacks within the current sys builds. The only remedy would be a new sys build which I am hoping to implement sooner than later. No eta.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

I know this is totally off-topic but can someone please re size this image to fix perfectly with the TP. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

http://www.utefans.net/gallery/main....serialNumber=1

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development