View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 10:11 PM
purian23
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Nate View Post
Hey, i'm runnin MR5, but all my menus just went back to the tiny squared boxes instead of the rounded or oval boxes that it normally comes with. I was contemplating the switch to MR6, but I wasn't sure till now...I'll prob do it tomorrow morning, but anyone have this issue as well? I looked but couldn't find anything on it, but if I'm wrong, please, feel free to correct me. Thanks in advance.
Did you by chance install a 6.1 cab to this rom, I did this once, something to do with my menu's, but just went back into settings/today and went back to classic blue.