PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 04:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawsofpower48 View Post
quick question for mightymike.... how come TF3d2 isnt built with your new roms? just curious because im interested in how i can sync my contacts with facebook without any other 3rd party programs like booksync,fonebook etc (they suck and have errors on our TP)
If it's a question for only his eyes then you should have PM him

Regarding your question = one word ... Unstable.
Old 07-30-2009, 05:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: sprint

lawsofpower48 is just getting started

ah...i figured he doesnt like to check pm since im sure it gets blown up.... but its just an overall general question if someone else can answer... but thanks for answering...hope it will be stable shortly....
Old 07-30-2009, 05:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawsofpower48 View Post
ah...i figured he doesnt like to check pm since im sure it gets blown up.... but its just an overall general question if someone else can answer... but thanks for answering...hope it will be stable shortly....
Well, he's going to be getting his TP2 anytime soon. So, if I was you, like all of us. We better get it too, if we want to continue using his awesome ROMs
Old 07-30-2009, 08:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Those are sick!!!! Is there any way to get one of those on startup instead of the obnoxious orange "Windows" screen?
Sure can, just rename which ever one you want to welcomehead.192.png and copy it to the \Windows directory via Total Commander. You can even do this in your SDConfig.txt file for UC if you choose.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:08 AM
Lurker
Carrier: sprint

canosgmk is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrodeviant View Post

EDIT: Just tried again, after letting the phone cool down and charged from the outlet instead of USB... it seemed to work. Must be a heat issue that's causing the battery not to charge during prolonged use. Have you tried any of the other TP radios?
this HTC Pro is the only HTC product that I have ever owned. I came from the Palm 755p for the past two years (physically wore the phone out).

I tried the idea of the over heating thing. one of my many hour phone call, I plugged it in to the wall to charge it and nothing happen... I took the battery out, blew on it until it was cooler, reinstall and tada, changing just fine.

wonder if there is a upgrade battery that will work a little better. time for ebay search.

On the Tethering, this is what i got via email response
--------------------------------
Unfortunately the USB mode is not compatible with Mac OS, it is only
compatible with Windows and some Linux systems. Mac OS is lacking a required
driver to be able to communicate in the way necessary for internet sharing
over USB.

You should be able to use Wi-Fi and Bluetooth modes, though. About your note
about Bluetooth, it should work with the Touch Pro, it just doesn't currently
work with the Touch Pro _2_.

Kinds regards,
WMWifiRouter Customer Support
----------------------------------
Funny thing is, if I can not use the USB mode i can not use the bluetooth wifi mode with the pro. Guess they are not Mac users.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

doox00 is just getting started

question about text message. If I am in the text message window and texting. The person sends me a new text, I reply. I then go to the home screen it still shows a new message, I have to go back into the text message to clear it out.. anyway to change this? I want to be notified I have a text but I don't want to have to keep going back in and out to clear the notifications.

Also is there a way to send a photo via text messaging or something like that?

Last edited by doox00; 07-30-2009 at 10:04 AM.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCHPRO

arnold_cantu3g is a n00b

awesome work, i really enjoy using ur roms man! but lately when i flash to your roms my computer wont let my phone sync if i have the memory card in the phone would u know anything about that?
Old 07-30-2009, 11:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker

lilbitz_1018 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilbitz_1018 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilbitz_1018 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilbitz_1018 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to lilbitz_1018

ok to answer doox00: I have the same thing but i understand a little why it does this because although you were notified you still DO have a new text therefore its gonna show you this incase you missed their reply. What I do is to just click back and scroll up to the msg it goes away for me.

edit**:and for the picmail. check out arcsoftmms or the sprint picmail cab thatfloating around here somewhere. as for simply just sending in the same text window...its a no go

good luck.

now my question: for this rom i messed with the default setting for the internet sharing. which one is it supposed to be on data or phone as modem?

i used it on PAM and sprint reps said theres not indications. anyway which one?

and on wmwifi router im using 1.25 build 600
same question do i put data or phone as modem?

Thanks in advace.

ps. im baaaack lol (banned)

Last edited by lilbitz_1018; 07-30-2009 at 11:27 AM. Reason: additional info
Old 07-30-2009, 11:10 AM
VIP Member

retrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbitz_1018 View Post
ok to answer doox00: I have the same thing but i understand a little why it does this because although you were notified you still DO have a new text therefore its gonna show you this incase you missed their reply. What I do is to just click back and scroll up to the msg it goes away for me. good luck.

now my question: for this rom i messed with the default setting for the internet sharing. which one is it supposed to be on data or phone as modem?

i used it on PAM and sprint reps said theres not indications. anyway which one?

and on wmwifi router im using 1.25 build 600
same question do i put data or phone as modem?

Thanks in advace.

ps. im baaaack lol (banned)
Use data, doesn't show that you're tethering at all.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker

lilbitz_1018 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilbitz_1018 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilbitz_1018 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilbitz_1018 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to lilbitz_1018

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrodeviant View Post
Use data, doesn't show that you're tethering at all.

thanks. im assuming this is for both.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development