PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 03:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Officially sending out a list to the mods for users I won't want in this thread.

This will be sorted soon guys,

Thank you
Wow, this is as good as it gets. If only there was a way to allow them to acess the thread just to read the comments and see what they are missing, but wouldn't be able to download or post anything.

It would be like a kid looking at toys from outside the store, not able to come inside.

I guess this is good enough..... Good job man.

Excellent decision Mike.....
Old 04-19-2009, 03:50 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
Everyone needs to chill the hell out please!!! I'm not going to go into details, but what MM and the others do here is great service to this community.

Please respect the fact that MM and others have jobs, families, other commitments, etc., that take them away from doing the "fun stuff".

I don't know how else to simply state the obvious....chill out.

Thanks,
Coz
salute to the boss
Old 04-19-2009, 03:52 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPro View Post
Wow, this is as good as it gets. If only there was a way to allow them to acess the thread just to read the comments and see what they are missing, but wouldn't be able to download or post anything.

It would be like a kid looking at toys from outside the store, not able to come inside.

lol that would be great
Old 04-19-2009, 03:53 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPro View Post

Actions have been taken.

I request that this issue be dropped and that normal discussions of this rom be continued.

Thanks,
Coz
Old 04-19-2009, 03:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

fabioc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfabioc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfabioc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfabioc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfabioc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
I lowered it to 8 on Copper and It was great. the Rom was stable also.
That is true. Copper works great on the VZW TP. I even installed Rhodium and it was really snappy and I had zero memory problems.

I am really surprised that Juicy 7 did not carry the snappiness...

Keeping hope high.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

dkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I will release the rom when it is 100% ready.

it is not for you guys to deceide what so ever.

Whether I say soon, or very soon doesn't mean anything. You guys can interpret that in whichever way you want to.

So guess what...

keep waiting!
YOU RELEASE IT NOW!

Just kidding. I'm tickled to death with 4.16, I can't even imagine it getting any better. I have no clue why people are hassling you for a new release. Those same people would be complaining when things don't work right. I for one would rather you just wait until everything is perfect. The new rhodium really isn't that great if it isn't stable.

Don't get all upset with the trolls. You do great work and it's your baby/project. You'll release it when it's 100% and that's why everyone likes your roms so much.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:59 PM
N00b

WiseguyY2K is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollister92 View Post
Im new. I have been reading and researching roms for days now and found that mightyROM was the best for my needs. how does everyone like it? is there tf3d in landscape??
The rom is one of the better ones out there. Quick and smooth on TF3D. The only issue I have is sometimes when typing out it'll display a number instead of the letter on the screen. (probably a fix but I haven't really looked into it). There is no TF3D (in the sliding sense) in landscape like some of the other roms. But overall very good rom
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Thank you Mod !

So with regards to the upcoming ROM... I tried Copper. At first I didnt like the Chome Titanium interface, but eventually it really grew on me. I really like the fact we will have the choice of using TF3D or Titanium. Would anyone know if Microsoft plans to make Titanium more customizable ? I was reading about all the hoops you have to go through to simply add a screen. That was my big beef with titanium. its not easy to customize it.

Also one thing I noticed also was HTC Addict's and Memmaid's memory reclaim programs did not work well at all on wm 6.5. I am going to message both software makers to see if they can work on newer versions that work the same as on 6.1.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Thank you everyone for the support, it's much appreciated.

Like Coz has said, lets stay on topic!

Cheers!
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

New issue, anyone having issues with telnav 5.1. it says that I need to renew account or call 88.telenav.4.

So I did, and they said its a Sprint nav issue.
So I called Sprint, they said everything is good on their end.
Reinstalled telenav. Now no connection to a satellite. It says its a weak signal..
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development