PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 03:39 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Officially sending out a list to the mods for users I won't want in this thread.

This will be sorted soon guys,

Thank you
Old 04-19-2009, 03:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Gadjetguy is becoming a great contributor
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I have just sent Rico a final build for Mighty5.

Besides awaiting a splash screen and some small tweaks here and there, the rom is complete.

Expect the rom in a few days... Possibly to start the new week off.

Cheers!

What part of few days does everyone have trouble understanding?
And the word possibly is in no way a commitment.
Would you rush a chef in a fine restaurant and be happy with a raw meal?
Let the guys work. Be patient. Be grateful.

Ok. I'm done.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

Logs is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
We're not just waiting on a theme.... Okay??? We just did yet another build, Mike I think that makes like how many? 6, 7 , 12? W/e the number is we now have something faster then prior releases. It's running absolutely phenomenal. See with 6.5 there is a lot to learn, we are doing just that. We're ripping the heck out of everything!

Just want to say, TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU NEED!

Most of us here have a life, and we love your work, and we are more than happy to wait for perfection. You guys rock
Old 04-19-2009, 03:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her

Quote:
Officially sending out a list to the mods for users I won't want in this thread.

Thank you

thank god mighty mike

"here he comes to save the day mighty and rico are on the way"

hahaha i had to
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:42 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

Thank you

sad it had to come to that
Old 04-19-2009, 03:43 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerizonHTCtouchPro View Post
even though we appreciate all your work, im just gonna say this, no offense, but you've already pissed us all off
hey man you are out of f***ing line
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro

SCROFT is just getting started

Mike and LR... I have been lurking and using your roms since dream quit working on roms. The 2 of you make my phone 1000% better and I really appreciate your efforts.

Don't let the few bad apples destroy the apple pie

Waiting patiently like I always have.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:45 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkpatel7 View Post
Aside from all this negativity I skimmed through in the recent posts...

Anyone running on Mac, and looking to join 'Mighty World' and need any help with what to do and how to do with a Mac, let me know.

I'm running a Macbook Pro and can assist you in what works and what doesn't.
+1

Anyone here with a MAC that flashes MightyROM, please let us know... There are 3.5% of all users who download are stuff are MAC users, so I know they're out there. 94.3% are Windows OS based...

Just so everyone knows, we do have a ROM on our hands... We are not trying to "buy time" much like the Elite Project or w/e.... We will have something you all will enjoy and both Mike and myself will be extremely excited and proud of!

Last edited by LilRico; 04-19-2009 at 03:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:48 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Everyone needs to chill the hell out please!!! I'm not going to go into details, but what MM and the others do here is a great service to this community.

Please respect the fact that MM and others have jobs, families, other commitments, etc., that take them away from doing the "fun stuff".

I don't know how else to simply state the obvious....chill out.

Thanks,
Coz

Last edited by CozBoogie; 04-19-2009 at 11:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro

SCROFT is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
+1

Anyone here with a MAC that flashes MightyROM, please let us know... There are 3.5% of all users who download are stuff are MAC users, so I know they're out there. 94.3% are Windows OS based...
I use a mac... but I flash via sd card... show me a post on how to do it and I would be willing to try it if needed.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development