PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 08:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by tansup3rman View Post
I tried Energy Rom for a week as well, and the problem was present in that too....and its not like the phone's been this way ever since I bought it...its just 2-3 weeks ago that it started and afterwards no matter what I flashed to, it would be there....

thanks for that link, I will go ahead and flash to that rom, then hard reset and see if the problem goes away....if it does I'll flash back to Mighty Rom 4...
if flashing the stock rom doesn't do anything, then i'm gonna go with my first prediction from earlier. battery. maybe you could go to a phone store and pop the battery out of the touch pro display model and check.

one last thing. are you sure you don't have UC or sashimi set up and it's installing something when you flash?
Old 08-16-2009, 09:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Metro PCS

taktikz is a n00b

Tried on another computer and finally got it all to work... The only thing that I don't get is, when clicking on the .nbh file (pagepool_changer), the video tutorial says it should show up as "24", but mine showed up as "16".. I flashed it at "16" with no problems...until I realized the GUI looks different than the one in the video...
Can I go back and re-flash MightyRom6 with pagepool at "24"? Will this fix it?
Old 08-16-2009, 09:32 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by taktikz View Post
Tried on another computer and finally got it all to work... The only thing that I don't get is, when clicking on the .nbh file (pagepool_changer), the video tutorial says it should show up as "24", but mine showed up as "16".. I flashed it at "16" with no problems...until I realized the GUI looks different than the one in the video...
Can I go back and re-flash MightyRom6 with pagepool at "24"? Will this fix it?
I already answered you earlier when you asked this same question in a different thread. If you don't understand what i said, please ask for clarification. I'd be glad to help you out.

Last edited by razorloves; 08-16-2009 at 09:36 PM.
Old 08-16-2009, 09:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

awenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
sorry + your welcome all in one! you could check out Sashimi for the auto-install of the apps and all.
Well...I hard resetted and most of the bugs have been fixed..Thank you, for sure

Though this ROM is definitely better than stock, the phone still never fails to disappoint!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-16-2009, 09:56 PM
N00b
Carrier: Metro PCS

taktikz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
I already answered you earlier when you asked this same question in a different thread. If you don't understand what i said, please ask for clarification. I'd be glad to help you out.
razorloves: I re-posted it here bc this is the actual flashing thread....

Here's what's bothering me:
1) the GUI for MightyRom6, is an ugly, vertical menu (nothing like the one in the flashing video, which is identical to the stock GUI)
2) MMS is still not working...

Last edited by taktikz; 08-16-2009 at 09:58 PM.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:02 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taktikz View Post
razorloves: I re-posted it here bc this is the actual flashing thread....

Here's what's bothering me:
1) the GUI for MightyRom6, is an ugly, vertical menu (nothing like the one in the flashing video, which is identical to the stock GUI)
2) MMS is still not working...
i guess you haven't read the faq? There's a lot of important and good info on the first page of this thread.
1. MightyRom6 uses the titanium gui by default. You can easily change this to tf3d gui in your Today settings.
2. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=14

Last edited by razorloves; 08-16-2009 at 10:07 PM.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Mike, just checked out your webpage, It looks like we have good news thus far, and you and rico have made great progress so far, Can't wait to have this phone with your release, One thing left , Time for Purian to get a TP2... Sept, Sept, Sept!!!!

Last edited by purian23; 08-16-2009 at 10:19 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:25 PM
Lurker

bongohawk is a n00b

Mike, How can I configure the FieldTrial program to not prompt for a password? Like, when I type #33284# it prompts for a password. How can I configure it so it doesn't prompt me?

Thanks,
Old 08-16-2009, 11:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: sprint

lawsofpower48 is just getting started

so mightymike will not be making roms for the tp anymore since he owns a tp2?!......
Old 08-17-2009, 04:35 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post

Done

Code:
  FAQ

Thanks!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development