PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 04:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Telus HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELUS

drperry is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscolavol View Post
The attached cab really sped up my SMS. It removes the counter which seemed to slow it down a bunch. Don't know where I got it to give credit, sorry.

I also have, what I think is, the newest Sprint specific Arcsoft cab. I'll attach it also. If you're Sprint, try it. If I remember correctly you have to remove any previously installed sms before installing it. (attached cab)

Again, sorry for not giving credit or providing the thread link, but I just don't remember.

It's not lagging while I'm typing messages... It's lagging when I click on "OK" in the top right of the screen after typing messages... As long as I don't leave the conversation it's fine, but I can't leave the conversation, or the phone freezese up...

The Mighty Rom also disables the character counter by default... Unfortunately, I don't have Sprint, but thanks anyway, it was a good shot
Old 10-29-2009, 11:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

kinesis is a n00b

This has been "Coming soon" for a few months now, was just wondering it's development status and when it's coming out?

Old 11-01-2009, 01:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

chaopac is just getting started

hey guys, why i can't install Ezinput 2.1 on this ROM, i've been trying all days and it just says: The installation of Ezinput 2.1 was unsuccesful.no idea.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaopac View Post
hey guys, why i can't install Ezinput 2.1 on this ROM, i've been trying all days and it just says: The installation of Ezinput 2.1 was unsuccesful.no idea.
whats the name of the cab are you trying to install and where'd u get it? have you tried this one here. 2.1 was sometimes known to be buggy when installing via cab. you can try though. just make sure you install the right one for your device.

there's 2 older ezinputs here, if you want http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...87&postcount=6

Last edited by razorloves; 11-01-2009 at 01:43 AM.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:01 PM
Lurker
Carrier: US Cellular

Oreyeon is a n00b

Ok, couple of questions. I just installed MightyRom 6 on my US Cellular HTC Touch Pro. I like it alot. However, two things are driving me nuts. One, no Weather Widget. I loved my Weather Widget on the stock OS from USC. How do I get it back? Also, where do I go in the MightyRom OS to do a Hard Reset? Racking my brain trying to find it.

Also, does something have to be done to get SMS to work? My girlfriend forwarded me a video text and a picture text and I received neither of them. We're both on US Cellular.

Last edited by Oreyeon; 11-01-2009 at 01:05 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:36 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Metro PCS

zenozatch is a n00b

Well, I want to use S2U2 to lock my device. However, when I go to start and click lock, that password dialpad thingy comes up.

Is there a way to change this, so when I click that lock button, S2U2 appears? Or do I use the S2U2 cab in the first post of this thread to change the lock screen?
Old 11-01-2009, 07:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

sah0724 is a n00b

I guess I did something wrong, I installed the rom but the ROM isn't actually visable. I see Windows 6.5 but not the pretty rom at all.

What did I do wrong? I have a Sprint HTC Touch Pro and the rom date is 07/18/09 and radio is 1.12.34f
Old 11-02-2009, 12:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

atif03 is a n00b

i'm loving this rom, the best rom i've used out of the 5-6 different ones i've tried.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

chaopac is just getting started

hey guys, can you help me out with one more thing, how can i get the user interface like on Energy ROM, stuff like big icons, finger-friendly interface, those things are so cool, but i hate that ROM because of slowly speed.man!

Last edited by chaopac; 11-04-2009 at 01:20 AM.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:22 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Telus

Schwabe is a n00b

Just installed the latest MightyROM and am loving it. I have a question:

How can I change the Today Screen menu shortcuts (music, phone, voicemail, text, etc)? I want to clean this up and add a few items. For example, I don't use the calendar or e-mail so I want to remove them. And I would like to add Google Maps and a few other programs.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development