PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 01:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II in Hand
Carrier: VZW MR1 6.5

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Anybody else having a problem with bluetooth pan connection using ICS? It worked in 4.16 but can only get usb to work in MR 6.

edit; I downloaded the HTC wifi router cab and this works pretty well after early issues. Is there anyway to get devices to save the security password?

Last edited by Tech Addiction; 08-12-2009 at 06:55 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

zay1967 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglee View Post
Anyone know if there is a way to get a larger OK button when you open any of the built in Applications. I have a Seidio case and it makes it tough to hit the corner in the upper right with such a small icon.

I know the old Large X button app didn't work with MR6. Is there another version of it or is there a reg edit to change the size?
Maybe you can install the AE Button Plus application, then assign a button as your ok button. Other than that, I am have nothing else to offer, sorry.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: Mr6 faq

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnix View Post
Good suggestion! Yours was a good if half-hearted start.

Now if someone wiht more knowledge than me will execute it.

MR6 is great and stable, but I still don't know where to find the Slide to Lock feature.
http://s2u2.ac-s2.com/
Old 08-12-2009, 04:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC TOUCH PRO

jateshk is a n00b

just installed this. are people using the touch flo or no touch flo? Also my opera is not working. But ie is working fine
Old 08-12-2009, 06:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and diamond

har226 is becoming a great contributor

Hey guys I am having a couple of problems.
1. The phone keeps coming on by its self and i push the power button to turn it off and in less than 30 secs it turns back on and stays on... ( wastes alot of battery)
2. once in a while I push the power button to turn it off (sleep) and the screen goes black but is still on just black during the day I could not tell but when its dark you can tell its still on just all black
3. It freezes alot... which never happens with mighty rom...
4 ohh and the ever popular keyboard....

any suggestions........
Old 08-12-2009, 06:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jateshk View Post
just installed this. are people using the touch flo or no touch flo? Also my opera is not working. But ie is working fine
You use what you please I assume most use the new 6.5 interface but I guess TF3D is more customizable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by har226 View Post
Hey guys I am having a couple of problems.
1. The phone keeps coming on by its self and i push the power button to turn it off and in less than 30 secs it turns back on and stays on... ( wastes alot of battery)
2. once in a while I push the power button to turn it off (sleep) and the screen goes black but is still on just black during the day I could not tell but when its dark you can tell its still on just all black
3. It freezes alot... which never happens with mighty rom...
4 ohh and the ever popular keyboard....

any suggestions........
Go back to stock > Clear Storage > Flash MR6 > Clear Storage(insert UC on this one if available). Long procedure but after doing this 2 days ago I thought my phone couldn't get any better with the recommended flash but that extra clear storage has improved alot on my phone

So if you guys could test it out and let me know if it actually helps let me know
Old 08-12-2009, 07:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and diamond

har226 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
You use what you please I assume most use the new 6.5 interface but I guess TF3D is more customizable.

Go back to stock > Clear Storage > Flash MR6 > Clear Storage(insert UC on this one if available). Long procedure but after doing this 2 days ago I thought my phone couldn't get any better with the recommended flash but that extra clear storage has improved alot on my phone

So if you guys could test it out and let me know if it actually helps let me know
I did do that about 2 or 3 weeks ago and these problems have just come up with use....
Old 08-12-2009, 07:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

LivaditisD is a n00b

When I try to connect my HTC PRO to yahoo mail I just get told the the username or password is wrong. The user name and password is definitely correct? Any ideas what my settings should be?
Old 08-12-2009, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP1 Raphael
Carrier: VZW & Sprint

maxnix is just getting started
Mr6 Slide To Lock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Used that previously with MR5, but I thought from the posts by others that there was such an application built in to MR6?

Last edited by maxnix; 08-13-2009 at 12:31 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Re: Mr6 Slide To Lock

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnix View Post
Used that previously with MR5, but I thoughtfrom the posts that there was such an application built in to MR6?
The default lock way on MR6 is Start > LOCK. I don't think there is a slide to unlock incorporated.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development