View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 06:47 PM
Cochoz
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jateshk View Post
just installed this. are people using the touch flo or no touch flo? Also my opera is not working. But ie is working fine
You use what you please I assume most use the new 6.5 interface but I guess TF3D is more customizable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by har226 View Post
Hey guys I am having a couple of problems.
1. The phone keeps coming on by its self and i push the power button to turn it off and in less than 30 secs it turns back on and stays on... ( wastes alot of battery)
2. once in a while I push the power button to turn it off (sleep) and the screen goes black but is still on just black during the day I could not tell but when its dark you can tell its still on just all black
3. It freezes alot... which never happens with mighty rom...
4 ohh and the ever popular keyboard....

any suggestions........
Go back to stock > Clear Storage > Flash MR6 > Clear Storage(insert UC on this one if available). Long procedure but after doing this 2 days ago I thought my phone couldn't get any better with the recommended flash but that extra clear storage has improved alot on my phone

So if you guys could test it out and let me know if it actually helps let me know