View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 03:53 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPro View Post
Wow, this is as good as it gets. If only there was a way to allow them to acess the thread just to read the comments and see what they are missing, but wouldn't be able to download or post anything.

It would be like a kid looking at toys from outside the store, not able to come inside.

I guess this is good enough..... Good job man.

Excellent decision Mike.....
Actions have been taken.

I request that this issue be dropped and that normal discussions of this rom be continued.

Thanks,
Coz