PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 11:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

superman426 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to superman426 Send a message via MSN to superman426 Send a message via Yahoo to superman426
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

for those who has titanium 7 with MR5, does it has the overlapping notification or is there a fix?
Old 04-25-2009, 11:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

combatstang is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkjam View Post
Then it is really gonna p*ss you off to hear I am running 24, and sometimes I bump it to 32 just because I can! To quote the Simpson's "Haa Haa!".

lol if i ran a 32 id have 10mbs left
Old 04-25-2009, 11:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HERO

CHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCHUBBZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman426 View Post
for those who has titanium 7 with MR5, does it has the overlapping notification or is there a fix?
it is on post #10566
Old 04-25-2009, 11:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
What Is The Fix For The Overlap Of The Titanium Notification?
Quote:
ANYTHING ON THIS?
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHUBBZ View Post
it is on post #10566
SEE! If you would have taken 10 minutes to read a little bit as opposed to posting the question and then posting it again, and again, you may have found the answer yourself.
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

Old 04-25-2009, 11:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

Or instead of telling him what he did wrong..help him?
Old 04-25-2009, 11:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
Or instead of telling him what he did wrong..help him?
His question was answered in the post above mine, which I quoted. I was just pointing out there is not any reason to post the same question 3 times in a two hour timespan.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

superman426 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to superman426 Send a message via MSN to superman426 Send a message via Yahoo to superman426

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHUBBZ View Post
it is on post #10566

Thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

but you basically did the same thing, just like i am. wasting space in this crazy thread. If you don't like ppls questions if they are answered or not, then ignore them. This is a forum to help. I hope you post a question and the answer is out there, then someone lets you know that you missed it or didn't search properly.

GO SUPERMAN!

I apologize for being a bit rude, but am so sick of people telling others to search better, read better, etc. If you don't like what someone asks, ignore it. I should have ignored your post as well. Again I apologize.

Last edited by apristel; 04-25-2009 at 11:59 PM.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
but you basically did the same thing, just like i am. wasting space in this crazy thread. If you don't like ppls questions if they are answered or not, then ignore them. This is a forum to help. I hope you post a question and the answer is out there, then someone lets you know that you missed it or didn't search properly.

GO SUPERMAN!

I apologize for being a bit rude, but am so sick of people telling others to search better, read better, etc. If you don't like what someone asks, ignore it. I should have ignored your post as well. Again I apologize.
It gets on my nerves a little too I must confess. I understand its very annoying to see the same questions being asked and answered over and over again... but the thread is over 10,000 posts long. Thats over 1000 pages of posts!!!! Its a pretty big order to expect people to read even 50 pages of posts just to see if anyone asked the same question as they have and got the question answered. When a thread is as big as it is I think we just have to live with questions being repeated. Its not THAT big a deal is it?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

remijenkins is a n00b

I have tried several 6.5 ROMS and must say this is by far my favorite. I'm going to have to cook my own at some point. The one thing I thought I wasn't going to like is the fact that you have your own bootscreen, I typically hate these as I like my phone to look 100% stock. I must say though that after seeing it boot just one time I am in love with your ROM and bootscreen which leads me to my question... Are you God?

:: edit ::

Actually, I have one more question, do you know what I need to do to get Sprint TV working?

Last edited by remijenkins; 04-26-2009 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Second question
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development