PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 04:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Alright guys, for the next release we'll revert to the prior text notifications

done deal.
thanks man... hope ur job hunt is goin well

Old 04-25-2009, 05:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Hi Pirish,

I just checked PIE and mine connects just fine. I was able to surf xda developers. It works fine.

Just letting you know its gotta be something on your end.
I figured it out....Turns out that it was neither a hardware or software issue. IT WAS A WIFE ISSUE
Old 04-25-2009, 05:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Tibman is becoming a great contributor

i just flashed to the wm6.5 and it really looks amazing!
1 thing though, I cannot seem to get my gps to work, I activated the location but google maps does not work even if I set it to manual channel 4 4800.

"Yesterday it worked, Today it does not, a Hard Reset is in your Future"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk4C6a3bmFs&NR=1 <----- worth the 2.23 min
Old 04-25-2009, 05:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Alright guys, for the next release we'll revert to the prior text notifications

done deal.
Thnks alot Mike. I really do think the Corruption bug is licked. I can't tell you how many messages and phone calls and e-mails I've gotten all day but it's a lot. I been switching sounds every once in a while and all notifications are still working. So happy ! lol Also this release seems zipper than the original. I'm not sure if I'm just crazy or if you did something that makes it seem faster.. I know when I click start it activates immediately and the scrolling is faster. I'm really liking this.

Oh and if its not too much trouble I went and tested the system alarm and my favorite one that wakes me up isn't there.. Alarm-Dawn. Any chance that can be put back in ? If not I will use alarm 5.

Now a question to anyone else.

With regards to my signature. I see others with pictures that line up side by side across the screen. Or will have text after a picture. I cannot, for the life of me, figure how to do this in user cp. If I put 2 images it will not let me put them side by side. it will place one below the other. Same with text. I would like to have the Mighty Rom pic on the left then have the 4 lines of text below it to the left so its a smaller signature in size, less lines. Can anyone help me out and explain what to do ? I've been at it for about 40 minutes and no matter what I do it simply won't let me and all I do is screw it up bad and restart.

Thanks in advance

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 04-25-2009, 05:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Pre

fishfuzz is keeping up the good workfishfuzz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
You sure your not getting gibberish ?!?!? I'm using the samething And while some messages don't have gibberish a majority do. This is weird. Can you post other customizations ?
Just sent myself several text messages via Verizon's text message center and all of them came across as expected.

I haven't really done much, install wise, on this build other than Resco File Explorer, Showaco's start menu (for the 4 column), the taskbar, and Arcsoft.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-25-2009, 05:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

jp3600k is just getting started

i tought the last update fixed the highlight problem with the contacts but mine is the same
Old 04-25-2009, 05:15 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

I dont have any issues with this ROM.. 1st message a little gibberish comes along.. then after that everything is good to go. I love this ROM.. perfect for me and no issues.. Now can anyone tell me how to MAP G-Alarm to my CLOCK??
Old 04-25-2009, 05:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

houdini is keeping up the good workhoudini is keeping up the good work

Just flashed the latest release, hard reset, then clear storage hard reset and when I try to set my clock alarm sounds the list I have to choose from isn't the same as before. I like alarm-dawn for my clock alarms and that doesn't even show in the list anymore. Any clues?
Old 04-25-2009, 05:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
Just flashed the latest release, hard reset, then clear storage hard reset and when I try to set my clock alarm sounds the list I have to choose from isn't the same as before. I like alarm-dawn for my clock alarms and that doesn't even show in the list anymore. Any clues?

Theres a notification issue with all the Wm6.5 builds. Its not Rom specific. Sounds become corrupted when the Windows system go to activate the notification sounds. As a result the great Mighty Mike Released the workaround/fix which required the sounds to be in .mp3 I believe. So not all sounds got converted. Use Alarm 5 for now its the loudest until maybe alarm-dawn gets put back in. I use Alarm dawn too.

Last edited by lordshadowz; 04-25-2009 at 05:25 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 05:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp3600k View Post
i tought the last update fixed the highlight problem with the contacts but mine is the same
Not sure what Highlight problem your talking about but I can highlight fine.

While in messaging click MENU/SELECT MESSAGES/SEVERAL

Than highlight the ones you want to delete and delete them or do whatever you want to them.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development