PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 12:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

mikey1234 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

i just had a simple question about setting up email accounts with this rom...

can anyone tell me what is different about Juicys rom when it comes to the phone's email client? On Juicys previous build I was manually sending and receiving emails from my gmail account in a split second. with MR6 email always says "logging in.... (wait long) receiving folders... (wait).... receiving headers (wait)... sending (wait long)..... With Juicys rom it was just "logging in (split second), looking for changes (split second new mail was in my inbox)....

i guess it has something to do with the rom base... i dunno. is it an advanced setting that i am missing?
Old 07-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

diplomat2387 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to diplomat2387

I know this has been stated before but there is a lag when receiving a phone call...A pop up comes up before slide to answer comes on..It flashes like 2 times...Is there a fix..?..And also when the WM6.5 lock is enable it takes a while before I can answer the phone..It seems like both the slide to answer pop up...How can I disable 1 or the either..?

Last edited by diplomat2387; 07-08-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat2387 View Post
I know this has been stated before but there is a lag when receiving a phone call...A pop up comes up before slide to answer comes on..It flashes like 2 times...Is there a fix..?
6.5 issue not liking the dialer. As you have stated, it's been mentioned before. It is annoying, but for now, we have to live with it.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 07-08-2009, 12:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

I am having the strangest thing ever My HTC has hard reset itself 4 times the last 2 days. I just go into the text messages inbox and just freezes. I soft reset to find myself that it hard reset instead. I figured well maybe it's some of my cabs messing up with MR6. So I installed a fresh copy of MR6 + Clear Storage and I have absolutely nothing installed and my phone froze just now but everything was working fine. I did a soft reset and now it gets stucked on the primary image with the phone's info etc. I'm going back to Silence/Mighty to check if it's the phone or just MR6 not playing nice
Old 07-08-2009, 12:17 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
I am having the strangest thing ever My HTC has hard reset itself 4 times the last 2 days. I just go into the text messages inbox and just freezes. I soft reset to find myself that it hard reset instead. I figured well maybe it's some of my cabs messing up with MR6. So I installed a fresh copy of MR6 + Clear Storage and I have absolutely nothing installed and my phone froze just now but everything was working fine. I did a soft reset and now it gets stucked on the primary image with the phone's info etc. I'm going back to Silence/Mighty to check if it's the phone or just MR6 not playing nice
Your going to have to flash back to stock, then reflash.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Cochoz i haven't heard of that. Almost sounds like you unluckily got a bad download or flash. I think if it was me, i'd personally re-download stock, and then re-flash again and try that.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

diplomat2387 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to diplomat2387

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
6.5 issue not liking the dialer. As you have stated, it's been mentioned before. It is annoying, but for now, we have to live with it.
OK so there is a way of getting rid of the dialer or 1 of the slide to answer...Because it seems like both pop up when the 6.5lock is enabled...Maybe this ROM isn't for me..It seems like i'm getting no service now,even in my house where I had service prior...Phone will just ring and go to voicemail...Hmm...

Last edited by diplomat2387; 07-08-2009 at 12:29 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
oK i AM RUNNING AND SOFTRESSETING, THEN RE=INSTALLING ARCSOFT THEN SOFT RESETTING. DO I RE-INSTAL PICTUREMAIL AS WELL?
Remove Arcsoft first with this cab.
Soft reset.
Re-install Arcsoft I recommend the attached version. Run's smoother than the updated one on my end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Your going to have to flash back to stock, then reflash.
Thanks Mike, I'll give that a try.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Arcsoft Sprint MMS 5.0.69.44.cab (2.02 MB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-08-2009, 12:34 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

As of 12:33pm EST:

TouchPRO - 1,447 Downloads

Diamond - 466 Downloads
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
As of 12:33pm EST:

TouchPRO - 1,447 Downloads

Diamond - 466 Downloads
So, how do it feel to have almost 1500 MR6s walking down the streets giving OWWWs and AWWWs?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development